USD 196
Centrotel Hotel(Athens)(Great Value!)
USD 85
USD 50
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 65/night.

USD 186
USD 130
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 205
USD 139
USD 133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

USD 273
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,188 results
All reviewsacropolis museumbusy streetfresh orange juicesyngrou avenueflights of stairsfamily roomwalking distanceexcellent locationfacing the streetbed was very comfortablesingle roomnice breakfastthe breakfast areasyntagma squaremetro stationcentral athensbreakfast was included
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in this Hotel for 3 days in March. On the very first morning I saw a bed bug. We told an unfriendly concierge who acted surprised and moved us into a different hotel room very close to the original one. However within 2 days my partner was completely eaten up by the bedbugs which obviously were also in the other room which was on the same floor. For me it took a few days to show an effect, but I was also completely bitten all over my body by the bugs within a week. We then found out by the other concierge who is there in the evenings that the hotel knew about the bed bugs! Despite the fact that they knew this very well, they put us in a room with bedbugs and then moved us into another room on the same floor so we could continue to be exposed to the bugs putting our health at risk!
We moved immediately to another hotel, and did not get a refund or even an apology!
Not only was this a horrific experience for us, but also an expensive one, as we had to take all our clothes to the dry cleaner and I hoovered our house for 3 days to make sure we did not bring any bugs home!
Apart from the bedbugs the hotel is also the most noisy hotel I ever stayed in as it is impossible to sleep at night with the noise of the busy road it is in. It is also very dungy and dirty and looks old and nowhere like the pictures.
I would never ever stay there again and not even send my worst enemy to this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank 108katya
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Pleasantly surprised with this small, but friendly, and clean hotel. Room was small, but more than adequate, with everything I needed. Clean and comfortable with safe, fridge, nice toiletries, hair dryer, etc. Buffet breakfast with good selection of cooked food, cereals, fruits, yoghurt (and honey, of course), bread, and pastries Also was given a free mobile phone to use, which was really handy for local info, google maps etc etc. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I was truly disappointed that I was told that a supposedly confirmed room was not available after I flew 14 hours half the world followed by a 40 min taxi ride to the Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel on 10 March 2018. I was then unceremoniously told to proceed to another hotel (quite a distance away) with my hands full of luggages. There was only one person manning the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Gilchw
Reviewed 25 February 2018

The location may be off-putting (on Syngrou Avenue, one of the busiest thorouphares in Athens). But just a couple of street back you are in the Acropolis quarter and within 10 minutes walk -or one metro stop away - from Sytagma square. Highly reccommended

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tassos K
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Reviewed 16 February 2018

In terms of location, you can't get better than this! The hotel has a number of restaurants in the vicinity, it is between 2 metro stations that are just a hop, skip and a jump away and the icing on the cake is that it's just a stone's throw to the Acropolis Museum, Acropolis and Temple of Olympian Zeus. Everywhere is within walking distance!

In terms of the hotel itself, I'd say that it's adequate. They do a decent buffet breakfast with a generous selection of food (loved the Greek yoghurt!), the staff are cordial (not super friendly, just polite, which is good enough for me) and the rooms are clean. However, the room I had (3rd floor next to the lift) was pretty small, as was the shower! Lastly, the walls are quite thin so you can hear people returning to/leaving their rooms and the sound of your next door neighbour's plumbing pipes. This didn't bother me too much as it was low season thus the noise wasn't too regular. Would I stay in this hotel again? Yes, during low season but I'd have to think about it if I were to come back to Athens during the high season, and that's purely because of the noise, as I am a light sleeper.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sh8z
Donara, Front Office Manager at Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018