The hotel is fairly correct - not very expensive, very well located, staff quite friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was a real shame - bread was past a few days, no milk, small room. A shame
air conditioner doesn't work
TV had only 2 channels available
So, all in all, i would go back to the hotel and would recommend it but they could at least improve the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique