All reviews beds were comfortable included breakfast within walking distance metro receptionist acropolis sq repair renovation laundry
Reviewed 5 October 2016

I have been staying for a few days in a single room in this hotel and overall was very pleased with mu choice. Acropolis is 15mins walk way, the reception and especially the elevator - looks classy. The room was spacious, had a balcony, a decent bathroom and conditioning.
But most importantly - staff has been extremely flexible and helpful when I faced some serious issues, would and will definitely come back here again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Good location
Decent rooms

BUT
Walls are thin hear neighbours
Street traffic comes right through
Light from the street sign also comes right through
Toilet water doesn't stop running either

Rather go elsewhere for 50 euro for a good nights sleep.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Not located in the best area of Athens. The decor is very dated and the furniture worn and doesn't appear to have been replaced since the 1980's. We experienced a power cut in our room and it took a while to sort. Staff were friendly enough. I wouldn't recommend it though and personally would not return.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel turned out to be what we expected. We paid 45EUR a night and we got just what we paid for. Clean bed, clean bathroom, good AC and great wifi. We paid more and got less for our money at the coast. Good location. Seasoned travelers used to back roads, trash and an occasional street corner drinking spot, can take shortcuts to get to the city center, but others, less experienced should stick to main avenues. Service at the reception was fast and efficient.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 3 July 2016

FIrst time in Athens, I arrived late and its safe to say my first impressions of Athens were less than great! especially the area around this hotel! after a few days I realised that it is literally only the street and a few blocks either side of this hotel thats a bit run down! well actually all of athens is run down but its actually safe, it just appears to be unsafe because of the way it looks. I stayed here a week, the air conditioning is great!! very welcome in 40 degrees! it was nice to have a balcony, the wifi was great, the staff were ok, average. I never made breakfast so I cant comment on that. a decent choice, definately more of a budget hotel but its decent enough, central athens is all walkable from this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016