In most of the hotel reviews I read for Athens the location was bad so for us finding a good location was our priority. We felt really safe walking the 15mins from the hotel to the nearest Metro station and didn't mind the walk. Staff were very friendly and the rooms was nice. Tried the jacuzzi bath, wasn't amazing but was a nice added bonus. Would recommend this hotel although when we paid for the room they tried to charge us for two bottles of water from the mini bar that we didn't drink - it finally got sorted though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens