“Execellent Location, clean living”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melbourne, Australia
“Not what it seemed”
Reviewed 13 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We booked this apartment for me, my husband, my parents and my 4 month old baby. When we arrived, we were met by the cleaner who explained that we couldn't stay in this apartment and showed us to a smaller apartment. The owners came to meet us and explain that there had been an emergency requiring the last tenants to stay on (which was fine and fair, if it was an emergency) and they said that they would refund us the difference of the two rentals.
The new apartment we stayed in was MUCH smaller, it only had one bedroom and my parents had to sleep in the lounge room on a fold out couch.
I am yet to receive the refund that they promised us and whenever I try to contact the owners, they ignore my communications. As such, they seem like they were perhaps scamming us. My father and myself speak Greek so it was not at all miscommunicated - they blatantly lied to us.
It was a real disappointment.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Liked least: All of it
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
MissNTrav...
Sydney, Australia
“Execellent Location, clean living”
Reviewed 16 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Location is so important when going on holidays and this apartment was heaven sent! We were only in Athens for 1 night and this place was perfect. So clean and spacious with two bedrooms and air-con. Its on the street with many restaurants and cafes, and shopping! it wasn't loud at all but convenient if you get hungry, you just go downstairs for food.
If you are going to the Acropolis Tour its literally only a few mins walk way from the meeting place! I would totally recommend this place to anyone as I would like to stay here again whenever I'm back in Athens!! Angela was also very helpful from the start of our communication, any questions I had she answered.

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Noahboa1
“Great location, great people, great food!"”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Our trip to Greece was amazing, Our flat was in a perfect location and the owner was so very accomodating! We enjoyed all the sites, mostly by foot; however when we needed to go to the Metropolitan Hotel for a conference taxi service was very easy to secure and the rates were very reasonable. We also had the opportunity to do a one day cruise to the Greek Isles. We would highly recommend this to anyone who visits Greece.
We enjoyed the Acropolis Museum that was located directly across from our flat, it was so cool as you walked through the first level the floors were clear so you could see the ruins below! The first olympic site is something to see as well

We had an amazing time in Greece an d would recommend this flat to all. Thank you Agela for making us feel welcome and at home..Thank you to Constantino for our airport transfers on both ends of our trip, it was so nice to have that arranged in advance and not have to worry about doing that at the last minute.

we hove to visit again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was amazing, it was centrally located, we took in so many sites and we were never disappointed by the food or the service.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
8 Apr 2015
Very nice family, incredibly lovely, extremely friendly and communicative! They were polite, very careful with the house and clean. Hopefully I will see them again as I would be happy if I had Carol and her family as guests. Highly recommended! Many thanks!
Kissamos, Greece
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Slightly awkward showering arrangements
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
10 Feb 2015
Very kind, very sweet, just lovely. They were very respectful of my flat and it was a real pleasure to have them as guests in my apt . They left it perfectly clean and I would welcome them back anytime! I only wish I had seen more of them! All the best and thanks again!
jbotello1
Escondido, California
“The ideal place to stay in Athens”
Reviewed 25 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

We booked this apartment sight unseen, and it exceeded our expectations. My husband and I traveled with another couple, and the 2-bedroom 2-bath accommodations were perfect. We felt immediately like we had a home in the city; there is even a washing machine! The location was ideal: easy walk to the Acropolis and the New Museum, excellent restaurants, lovely view from the balcony. But the best part was the warm hospitality we received from the owner. She made us feel as though we were not just visitors, but friends, going out of her way to introduce us to Athens in a very personal way. We had arranged for her driver to pick us up at the airport, and because our luggage didn't make it on the same plane as us, we were much later in meeting him than we had planned--nonetheless, he waited for us for several hours and was unfailingly cheerful. All in all, I don't think we would have enjoyed Athens half as much as we did if it were not for the experiences we had through this vacation rental. Highly recommended!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the warm hospitality of the property owner
Liked least: Athens is not my favorite city, but it was greatly improved by staying in this apartment!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
22 Nov 2014
Victor and Judy are the PERFECT guests. they were extremely nice, courteous, easy to speak with, thoughtful, and of course very careful with my flat. I never had a moment of worry or any problem at all, quite the contrary! So if you're fortunate enough to get an inquiry from Victor, don't delay, confirm her request immediately!! you will have a wonderful experience I am certain....hopefully our paths will cross again. Until then, best to Victor, Judy and their friends!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing