Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Day trip to Thermopylae and Delphi

We had our "Athens Tour 365" booked well in advance from Australia. Upon arrival in Athens our tour... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
greeceexplorer
Airport Piraeus transfer

We've used Andreas for the for the second time for the airport to cruise ship transfer and the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Frankth
Phuket, Thailand

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from USD 56.70
from USD 549.40
from USD 204.70
from USD 63.60
More Info
All reviews ancient corinth booked andreas day trip excellent service private tour perfect gentleman always on time his recommendation responded promptly airport transfer his knowledge careful driver customized tour via email great communication great trip piraeus port
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Andreas is absolutely genuine and lets you enjoy the tour at your own pace. His recommendation for overnight accommodations in Kalambaka was fantastic. We also were able to use his service on the last day in Athens to visit the temple of Posidien. He was there waiting for us at the airport and took us to some really nice restaurants on the trip as well. Highly recommend him if you plan to be in Athens!

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank Vin M
Andreas B, Manager at Athens Tour 365, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

It was my pleasure guiding you and sharing what I admire and love. Keep travelling, All the best to you and your familly, Andreas

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We had a full day tour with a pickup and drop from and to the airport. Kostas picked us up on time and was a most friendly guide. He was happy to provide history and information about Athens and the sites we visited.

The tour was completely at our convenience and with no time pressure. We covered all that we wanted to see and were dropped back on time.

A good choice to see Athens, especially if you have less time on your hands like we did!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank pushng

I would like to thank you for finding time to write this very nice review for our services. I hope that in the future, you will have the opportunity to visit Greece again.

Kind Regards
Andreas B

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Do not see how they could have improved their tour. We saw what we wanted at our pace. We had an extensive day long tour.
We certainly got our money’s worth.
Knowledgeable driver. No language problem.
If they offer a tour that meets your needs, then I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Richard A
Andreas B, Owner at Athens Tour 365, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Sir good evening from Athens .
I would like to say a great thank you for the lovely review you wrote for my services. Really moved me with your comments . I hope that in the future, you will have  the opportunity to visit Greece again , Keep well and all the best to you and to your Family.

Andreas Bolias

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We arrived from Santorini, as soon as we got our luggage, came out, there he was, standing right outside, holding the sign with my name and a big smile on his face greeting us. We had him taken us and shown us different places while we were in Athens. He is always on time, very polite, knowledgeable, professional, reliable and humble, which made our trip more enjoyable. We are very glad that we used his service and we surely will use his service again if we go back to Athens. Thanks to you Andreas and your partner (forget his name), both of you are wonderful!

Thanks,

Tuyen Diep, Eric Pham, Xuan Tran and Minh Luu

Date of experience: October 2017

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am glad you enjoyed our tour in Athens.
Sincerely yours
Andreas Bolias

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Andreas was a wonderful tour guide. We had a layover in Athens so decided we wanted to go in a tour that could show us the best of Athens. Andreas was perfect. He was knowledgeable, professional and knew where to take us. He was punctual and waiting for us at the airport with a sign and his vehicle was clean and comfortable. We asked him to take us to a great local restaurant for lunch, and he brought us to a wonderful place in a cute residential neighborhood. There is no way we would have found such a great restaurant on our own. We had great conversations with Andreas, and I cannot recommend him enough!

Date of experience: October 2017

It was my pleasure guiding you and sharing what I admire and love. Keep travelling, All the best to you and your family.

Sincerely yours