“Good kebab for reasonable price! ”

Savas from Monastiraki
Ranked #530 of 2,663 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Monastiraki
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I got a pretty big dish of lamb mix with onions, zatziki, bred and a sausage, plus a half liter of wine. I spent around 15€ total, not much considering the location in the very center of the town. It was recommended by a local guide as one of the least tourist places in the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very simply and typical of Anatolia Greeks who reached the Greece in the twenties. It's in the centre of the city, close to Monastiraki, in Plaka district. It is the first place where I go dinning as I am in Athens. I could recommend some specialities like imam baldi (the best one I ever tasted all over the Country), piperies, melizanosalada, and all the number of proposal about the meat, everything is spiced with scent and flavour od the middle east, a plus to the Greek traditional cooking. The service is polite and quick but nobody will ask you to get out of the chair :)

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had a meat plate for two and were happy with a choice. The price included 2 soft drinks and a variety of meats. Nice portion, good and fair price. We actually came back for more.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Local food people are crowding the resturant.you also have a choice to go to the roof garden and have coffe with a beautiful view of the city.service is good.a nice place for a stop in the shopping street.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had lunch in this restaurant. We wanted to try Turkish lahmacun but it was too small as a size and it wasn't as good as the original ones. The other food was better.
The service was so and so but I guess it was too busy.