“Superb Accomodations!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

andimhunt
“Superb Accomodations!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My husband and I went to Mykonos and Greece in Oct '11. My review is late in coming.
Lina's apartment was everything and more than we needed.
We were greeted w/ a very welcome goody basket full of local flavors.
The apartment is on the second floor of what seems to be a nice building.
There is a balcony that over looks the street in the front and another that over ooks a courtyard in the back.
There is no sitting room in the front, but it was fun to stand and watch local life.
She has a washer and dryer, which came in VERY HANDY!!! It took us a while to figure out how to use it as it is both units in one.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and plenty of drawer storage (and closet)for your belongings. (bring hangers)
The second bedroom had two twin beds w/ a nightstand in the middle. Perfect for children.
The kitchen was well equipped w/ almost all you might need to cook anything. The microwave wasn't working however. She has a full size fridge and new granite countertops w/ a bar to sit at!! Cozy.
The living room has a couch and a recliner. Both quite comfy.
We had trouble w/ the sat svc, so we watched movies from our computer.
On Tuesday we woke up to a magnificent market right outside the front balcony!!!!
There was every kind of fresh vegetable, meat, fish, olives......EVERYTHING you could imagine! It was about eight blocks long. Much fun!
There is a little market at the end of the street should you run out of something that you need.
The only complaint that I had was that it was a bit farther from everything than I thought it would be. However.......Taxis abound. Just BE SURE TO REMEMBER WHERE YOU STARTED!!! Write down the street name and the "Area" and keep it with w/ you.
My husband and I got lost and could not remember the name of the village or "area" that the apt was in. It took us a long time to get back....and we went in circles many times!!!
Lina was very friendly and quite helpful. Most of our contact was e-mail, and she would answer w/i minutes!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jlneighbo...
milford, michigan
“Our First Visit to Athens - Learned a Lot!”
Reviewed 27 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Lina was helpful, prompt and delivered exactly what was described. The apartment was very clean, all linens were provided. The internet worked well. The international telephone service that was included in the rental price was a great deal and really helpful as we needed to be in touch with the U.S. frequently. The kitchen was nicely stocked and Lina provided a nice breakfast basket and bread, cookies, honey, cheese and so much more. we couldn't ask for more. Lina also arranged for a driver for both directions from and to the airport at a reasonable price. We were not crazy about the area of the apartment. it was about a mile walk to the nearest subway stop - but that did not bother us, it was the neighborhood that we had to walk through, especially at night. There were a couple of nights that we actually felt that it was not safe. I only have positive things about Lina and the apartment itself and being unfamiliar with Greece, we were not familiar with the different areas when we chose this area. The price was very good and I cannot complain about anything with regards to the apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lina was available to assist us. Apartment was exactly as described
Liked least: Location. Loud and the walk from the metro felt unsafe.
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed 24 November 2011 for a stay in August 2011

toronto canada
Reviewed 17 November 2011 for a stay in June 2011

PA
Reviewed 27 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing