“Great!”

Po' Boys BBQ
Ranked #251 of 2,745 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: USD 1 - USD 6
Neighbourhood: Psirri / Gazi
Description: Authentic Southern BBQ with Cajun and Creole influences. 40 different Greek Craft Beer bottles to go with the food in the most scenic neighborhood in Athens!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great food and great place! I had the cajun pasta which was absolutely fantastic and my husband had a stunning burger. Lovely atmosphere and great service. We really enjoyed it!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It travels you at new Orleans local street food corners asap as you walk in by the most delicious smell that comes out of the kitchen! CLEAN open space very comfortable seats and very friendly and helpful stuff. About the food I can definitely say its amazing ( no I m not paying by them) and by that only I will suggest it as a must visit.Well done then see you in the near future again....

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Excellent service with extremely polite staff. A beautiful atmosphere that makes you feel at home. Really delicious dishes for all tastes and you want to try them all.I strongly recommended!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The brisket is excellent!!! Must try!!!
Portions are huge!!!
Very tasty coleslaw and a wide collection of greek beers!!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We ordered the sampler and beer. Sampler is a big plate with potato salad, coleslaw, hushpuppies, bread, bourbon glaze, ribs, brisket, smoked pancetta an sausage. The meat was great and I loved the potato salad! I am sure that potato salad and hushpuppies were not that fresh but they were tasty. They offered us ice cream which I liked a lot. They have also a very nice list with greek beers. I recommend this place for sure.