All reviews mini kitchen nespresso machine acropolis museum small elevator huge room attic room hotel rooms are clean box breakfast replaced daily fix metro station minute walk kitchen area bottled water modern furnishings the sofa bed taxi rank lounge chairs
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Pros - close to all attractions and hop on hop off bus stop. Variety of excellent restaurants within walking distance. Close to public transport. Next door to Plaka district. Large rooms ( 2 per floor) & bathroom, inc shower with rain head. Functional Kitchenettes. Friendly 24/7 available staff who always ready to help.
Cons - really small lift, difficult to make rooms dark at night, very few English channels on TV, other than news. Could be noisy if you are a light sleeper.

1  Thank davidjV8864KF
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the FIX, very stressed because my wallet was lifted on the Metro from the airport. I had to make a bunch of calls to cancel my credit cards and the front desk staff helped me with each one. They were very helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations as well. Trip Advisor is not a perfect resource. Anyway, great location, comfortable beds, quiet for Athens, and there's a kiosk in front of the hotel that sells snacks, juice and beer at all hours. Great bargain, close to Plans.

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and only wish it was longer! When we walked into our room we were wowed by the SPACE...so nice to have a clean, light airy feeling room to come back to after long days walking around Athens. There is a little kitchen there as well, but we didn’t use it apart from making hot drinks.

The hotel is in a great location, close to restaurants and major sights in Athens.

The staff we met there were awesome. Most of our contact was with Elizabeth and Giannis who were so friendly and helpful. Just as an example, I was sitting outside waiting for my husband on a hot day, and Giannis just came out and gave me a cold bottle of water. So thoughtful!

We were in room 512, and had a small problem with water leaking into the bedroom after the shower was used. We informed Giannis. He had a look at it while we were out and kindly changed our towels too. We’re sure this issue will be rectified.

Highly recommend staying here!

2  Thank 2beros
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great hotel. The staff is wonderful and will go out of their way to help you. The room was spacious and well appointed. It is a quick walk to the Plaka and the Acropolis. Lots of nice outdoor cafes nearby and only steps away from the metro. It was a wonderful stay

3  Thank light56
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I would TOTALLY recommend this place to anyone visiting Athens. We stayed here for 4 days. The location is perfect - very close to the metro station and at a walk-able distance from the Acropolis if you don't mind walking a little. There are a lot of restaurants nearby, so you can just walk out and eat. Would recommend 'Breakfast in a box' if you want to spend a lazy morning in the room - maybe a tad expensive, but it's worth a try. The rooms are clean and has everything you need for a comfortable stay. A big shout out to the staff (I very vaguely remember their names :( ) - they were extremely helpful and courteous! Will definitely stay here if we visit again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple