“Mixed feelings”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fahd A
Limerick, Ireland
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

It is a bit of a mixed feelings unfortunately about this apartment. Stayed here for three nights, and our first impression was definitely good. The place did exude a "luxury" feeling and was spacious with elegant bathrooms not to mention the location was just superb!

However there were too many small issues with the place (the fixed ceiling shower head was coming out from the main bathroom, the people for the adjoined apartment next door were quite noisy and the living room was not at all sound proof, the apartment was a bit cold at night despite the heat pump, slow wifi etc etc) and even though these were just minor issues and the owner/management team seemed to be very friendly, contactable and happy to assist but I would prefer if I could use my limited time to do other things. I also have to say there was no view of Athens from this apartment (I think there is another apartment from the same management that does have a great view and a hot tub and my mistake was choosing the wrong apartment). Another mistake that I did was to not read all the details provided at the website especially that the place does not have a washing machine, microwave or a dishwasher.

I think it's also worth mentioning that the coffee machine at the place is from the Tassimo brand. There were no capsules provided which was fine but the problem was that looking for a grocery store to get them from the place is not easy either.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Mar 2017
Dear Mr. Ashraf,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Athens Luxury Superior Apartment and giving us the opportunity to improve on any minor issues that may occurred.
Despite the fact that WiFi speed is more than adequate, we have already installed an additional WiFi range extender/ amplifier whereas the fixed ceiling shower head could be repaired in minutes after a call to the property’s manager.
However though, the apartment is equipped with three different adjustable air conditioning units; more than efficient for the size of the property and a microwave oven that is located above the refrigerator, while there is no view reference in our website for the Superior apartment.
We hope to have the opportunity to host your family again in the nearby future and promise to fulfill all of your expectations.

Kind regards,
Dimitris Markantonis
Property Manager
agatastrz...
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding luxury apartment!”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

While on a recent business trip to Athens I stayed for two nights at the Acropolis Luxury Apartments and I only wish I could have stayed longer. Everything about the apartment was perfect. A fabulous location with excellent restaurants and coffee shops just around the corner. Stylish, luxurious and spacious rooms with very comfortable beds. The manager of the apartment, Dimitri, was always available to help with the many requests I had during my short stay. He also organised an amazing and professional tour taking in all the important historical places of Athens that I really enjoyed. I had the most amazing time during my stay at this luxury apartment and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of visiting.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing