“Best place in town”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

diego m
Milan, Italy
“Best place in town”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The Rustic House is the place to be in Athens!
The people who run the building are just wonderful, friendly and available for every request I had.
I couldn't feel better even for the room I got to be in, which was really like an apartment: I had a bedroom (with a super comfortable bed!) with bathroom, plus a separated living room with a small kitchen, all for me.
I got to see almost all the rooms and I have to say that each one was very well decorated and full of style.
I suggest this place for couples, group of friends and even for a single person who likes to find a place that seems like home.
When I'm going back to Athens and I will definitely book this place again. also because is located in one of the best areas of the city (Gazi) and 10 minutes walk from the very center. There's also the underground (Kerameikos) on the line that runs directly to the airport, which is a benefit that I appreciate a lot.
Be careful if you take a look at google street view: at the moment there is still an old picture of the place as it was back in 2014. Thus, it is before becoming the cute place that it is now: an island building white and blue in the middle of Athens! Couldn't be better!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The people
Liked least: Nothing, everytihg was super
Travelling group: Da solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing