“Awesome little house”
other travellers have booked this property
New Modern Villa Apt, Pool, 2mins stunning Bottom Bay Beach,Ideal for 1 or 2 guests, Peace and Quiet
HI MEET DUKE MY HANDSOME AKITA / GERMAN SHEPHERD CROSS AND NOT FORGETTING HORACE THE TORTOISE PALM FRINGED STUNNING BOTTOM BAY BEACH. A STONES THROW AWAY
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
PALM FRINGED STUNNING BOTTOM BAY BEACH. A STONES THROW AWAY
GLORIOUS BOTTOM BAY BEACH
NAUTICAL THEME BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED. OPTIONAL TWO SINGLES OR SUPER KING SIZE BED
TWO SINGLE BEDS OPTIONAL
VIEW OF THE SWIMMING POOL FROM THE BEDROOM
THE MOTTO SAYS IT ALL!
CONTINUING THE NAUTICAL THEME, THE PASSAGE FROM THE SITTING ROOM TO THE BEDROOM
GREAT SHOWER
ALL MOD CONS, TOASTER OVEN, HOB, COFFEE MAKER, BLENDER, COFFEE GRINDER,VEGETABLE STEAMER,FONDUE SET
DINE ALFRESCO ALL YEAR ROUND IN YOUR OWN PIECE OF PARADISE
CHAMPAGNE DARLING
RELAX WITH A SUNDOWNER
PICNIC TIME
CRANE BEACH VOTED ONE OF THE TOP TEN IN THE WORLD
ENJOYING THE MOUNT GAY REGATTA
CHEEKY MONKEY YOUR BEST TO CATCH THE BUS!!
TIME FOR SUNDOWNERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greg W
Brooklyn, New York
“Awesome little house”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What a great place! We were a little bummed leaving our last Airbnb because it had such a great view but after spending one night in Diana's place, we didn't miss it for a second! The place is beautifully decorated, clean, and equipped with all the necessities and bonuses to make for a great vacation getaway! We barbecued every night on the gas grill and enjoyed our breakfasts and evenings on the deck. The pool was an excellent bonus, which we got to enjoy during the hot Bajan days. It was such a great location, being only a 10-minute walk to the gorgeous Bottom Bay Beach and a 10-minute drive to the nearest Supermarket. Bottom Bay Beach is a gorgeous, picturesque beach - we explored nearly the entire Island, and this one was honestly one of the most beautiful beaches we found. Swimming conditions are a bit tough but still doable and it's a great place to sit and enjoy the day, plus there's a super cool, huge cave on the South end of the beach that's great for taking pictures or just getting into the shade. Diana had us over for drinks one night and she was such a delight! She was super accommodating, friendly, helpful, and gave us some great suggestions of things to do and places to go. She was always available if we had questions or needed anything. Her dog Duke was so cute and friendly and we enjoyed playing with him around the pool. We even missed our flight out and she was nice enough to give us an extra day since nobody was booked yet. Diana and Duke were happy to have us back and made us feel welcome and at home one more time.

17 Dec 2017
Apologies for not responding earlier. We thoroughly enjoyed having you both stay with us. Pity it was not for longer.
Thank you much for your kind compliments I try my best and I am rewarded with lovely guests.
Diana and not forgetting Duke he is becoming quite famous.
Donna B
“The villa is amazing complete with all the amenities you require with the added bonus of a beautiful pool.”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I had an amazing time at Diana's Villa - the apartment is very clean and has all the amenities that is required to have a fantastic stay. The bedroom is lovely as windows on both sides so you get the wind blowing through, I didn't use the Air Conditioning for the whole time I was there. The kitchenette is well equipped and I cooked virtual every evening. The swimming pool was brilliant and where I spent most of my time as I went for a relaxing time. However if you wish to explore the Island there is a bus stop at the top of the road, which will get you to the main parts of the Island, they are regular and a great way to explore. Or you can hire a Car. I felt completely at home on my stay and an added bonus was Duke the dog, he was an amazing companion, looked after me and made sure I was safe. I went on walks with Diana and Duke everyday and evening and the area has stunning views. I booked the apartment for a chilled 19 days and I can't fault Diana on her hospitality. Everyone has a different type of holiday in mind so that others know Diana is well informed about the Island and is there for you if you require any information. I have been to the Island a few times so used the apartment as a base to visit other friends. I would not hesitate in recommending SEA BREEZE. So thank you Diana & Duke for the most relaxing time and I looked forward to visiting you again very soon.

10 May 2017
Thank you for your very kind words.

Duke and I loved having you here. I do try to make my guests feel at home especially guests travelling on their own.
We do hope you will visit us once more in the future
best wishes Diana
chicnotsh...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“What an Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This trip was to relax and get away for the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and it did just that! Not only was our rental cozy, we were walking distance to bottom bay beach, and walking distance to a bus stop (for only a dollar to go anywhere on the island).

The people are so nice and accommodating. Our host was simply amazing. it was like visiting an old friend.

I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone and everyone!

3 May 2017
Thank you for your kind words. I like to try and make my guests stay as comfortable as possible. Little creature comforts that makes my guests welcome and hopefully come and visit again.

Diana
Michael S
“The apartment was fabulous and Diana was an absolute dream.”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

We have stayed here 3 times, and my wife on my own have been here twice, and we will go back again. We have had a fantastic time here!!! We always stay here for 2 weeks and every day is just wonderful. Then my wife went on her own for 14 days knowing that she would be 100% safe and very well looked after by Diane and she had a great time. As I am very busy at this time of year my wife is planning to go back in August for another chilling holiday. We both have travelled to a lot of countries around the world but none have been as enjoyable as Diane’s villa. She truly is a fantastic host and loves to make her visitors feel welcome. I might have to go and drag my wife back after her next holiday with Diane ends lol.
Diane is really good and kind person who supplied us with basic foods on arrival so no mad rush to do shopping. She was incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful before and during our stay . We felt completely at home. Duke - German Shepherd made an excellent companion for our stay, he look after us and made sure that we were safe - Diane let us walk him on a Bottom Bay beach what you can describe as a spectacular experience. This is a really lovely villa in a very secure, private and well looked part of Barbados.The location is great, Super King size bed was very comfortable- There is swimming pool , and you're next to the Bottom Bay beach - (as one list indicated it #9 on top 100 beaches in world) . The bus stop and local shops is a short walk away.The apartment itself has air con throughout, safe etc. very spacious and I'm sure when we go back to Barbados we'll use it again. Highly recommend!!

22 Apr 2017
Thank you so much. You both know you will always welcome here and Duke adores Auntie Jean.
Tanya P
Crawfordville, Florida
“Barbados Holiday”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Here you will find warmth, community, inclusiveness, hospitality and safety. Diana will give it all to you and more! Her home is beautifully appointed and perfect for relaxing at the pool, preparing your own meals or picnicking down on the beach. You will need a car or hire a driver as I did because you won't find any restaurants or shops near by. This is your haven away from the crowds, touristy activities and partying. Look to pay 25 US each way. I suggest making a stop by the supermarket for drinks, simple meal items and snacks. This will help you out a lot. Everything was to my liking! As a solo traveler I made the right choice to stay with Di and Duke!

22 Apr 2017
Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed your company and I hope we meet again soon.

Di and Duke
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing