Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
우쭈쭈내사랑
Hua Hin, Thailand

a satisfying resort

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Sept 2022via mobile
] 9/7-9/10 ,I spent the day yesterday.
It's a great resort for kids. However, it is regrettable that it cannot be used due to the main swimming pool construction. A swimming pool close to the beach is under construction, so you can't enjoy both the beach and the swimming pool. I want the swimming pool to be a little late. I want to use the pool villa next time because the swimming pool ends early. The children want to swim at night. MY room is delux ocean view 1022. DThe room is clean and well organized. However, there is no sofa or table in the room, so there is not enough place to rest when staying in the room. I will make good memories for the rest of the day.
Date of stay: September 2022
, Владелец at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review
Responded 15 Nov 2022
Dear Voyager,
We appreciate for your review. For request which you mansion on review we have rooms in Bungalow with sofa and pool: Terrace Pool Suit and Ocean View Studio.

Riviera Resort will be happy to welcome you again in future!

Warmest Regards,
    AU$394
  • Agoda.com
8.6 km from Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Cam Hai Dong
All reviews cam ranh international airport swimming pool water park resort sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Special thanks to MR Tu who was very kind and bring real customer service

the room was nicely clean and a great view .

the only bad thing is the hostess pregnant which is very unplasant , she should been working in hotel industry !!

food was average , all day lunch dinner is the same on the buffet !! Thanks to the turkish chef which make me a special dish to change because staying there 3 days with eating the same thing is very boring

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Rickevn77
Management response:Responded 4 February 2021

Dear Mr/ Mrs,
Thank you for sharing such a positive review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you were impressed by our accommodation, service and our dedicated staff. This has been shared with the team and rest assured it will further motivate them to keep up their good work they do.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 29 October 2020

To be honest, I wasn't thought of Riviera as the first choice when it comes to Cam Ranh area. Instead, it got my attention via a very interesting promotion, which offers an all-day buffet for guests staying in the resort.

I chose this resort mainly because of this promotion, and luckily it does not let me down. However, it is mostly the only nice thing that I can give compliments, the buffets are well executed and familiar with Vietnamese taste, and the free drinks/snack bar/beach bar also give pleasure to us all.

Aside from the buffets, I was quite disappointed with literally everything else. This is a 6-year-old resort, with an unattractive design in both interior and exterior, which lead to the fact that the whole resort does not have a relaxing vibe (at least to me). Everything is just uninspiring, from the main entrance to the room. Furniture and the floor are all quite rusted. Staff seems not to enjoy their works as I rarely saw them smiled during the 3-day trip I spend here.

The design of each room is also quite funny, as you can easily hear and see people next door, loud and clear, and it sure is annoying. The Orchidea restaurant where the buffet is served always got super crowded, it could easily turn into a great riot when the hungry guests pouring down.

And comes to the most disappointing part, they advertised that we can have "ünlimited fund at the aqua park" and the truth is the aqua park only opens from 3PM to 6PM. OMG imagine that, is that what you call cheating or misleading? In order to top up the frustration, on the second day of my trip, I planned to take my kids to the kid-club, and guess what, the kid-club was shut down due to a mysterious malfunction, which I only knew since I did the checking with the reception.

Overall, as I said, I was let down, and this resort left me with practically no vibe, no good feeling, and absolutely no lingering at all, I shall never ever consider this resort, ever again. This resort made sacrifices to attract more tourists, but the quality should be remained at all cost, and yes pun intended.

Date of stay: October 2020
Management response:Responded 4 February 2021

Dear Mr Vu,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.This has been shared with the team and rest assured it will further motivate them to keep up their good work they do.
Once again. we still hope welcome you back in our resort.

Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

Nothing to say about .....everything was overloaded. Eveywhere was Very noisy. Unfriendly staff. In the end, we wanted to support after Corona virus but we didnt deserve this services like this. Maybe we will never come back again.

Date of stay: June 2020

Dear Mr Anh Tuan,

Greetings from Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your comment and we have noted, shared with the management and have also trained our employees and so we firmly believe that these inconvenience will be improved. We hope to have a chance to welcome and look forward to services your family again.
Sincerly yours,

Reviewed 2 June 2020

The resort held a party singing karaoke with super loud volume, noisy and annoying.
The food was pretty bad, even they served food from the night before for breakfast.
About the beach, water was clean, but resort didn't clean up the beach so that It was quite dirty.

Date of stay: June 2020

Dear Mr/ Mrs,

Greetings from Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa.
Thank you for sharing such a positive review regarding your recent stay with us. Your comment and we have noted, shared with the management we firmly believe that these inconvenience will be improved.
We hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in Cam Ranh Riviera.

Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Everything seems fine until 10pm . The a/c system doesnt work well, we get no cool air while outside 30+ celcius.

My fiance calls front desk for regarding, they send a guy who i believe knowing nothing how to fix (this is commercial a/c system not family one!).

Anyway, the guy touchs a few buttons then told me it should be now. We dont think so but anyway, we wait in patient for next 20 minutes waiting for magic happened.

We call front desk again and report nothing improved since the last guy came. Once again, they send another guy who does exact and says the same thing with the last guy. Both me and my fiance get so mad, we spent whole day attending event so we didnt pay attentiom to the room until bed time. We call front desk again, and this time they send "technical guy".

Upon he arrival, he does the same thing with 2 previous guys. But this time we tell him problems not coming from control panel - one of air outlet isnt working. In stead of giving reasonable answer. He blamed us for not using control panel properly !? His name is "Nguyên". He says "the a/c blows just fine it just not cool, but i think it all ok. This a/c system only blows straight direction so your bed doesnt get cool its normal." WTF ??? The room is not 1000 m2. Its rough 30m2 and conmercial aircon working fine but just cant get the whole room cool ???? Anyway, this "technical guy" keeps arguing with us then he calls front desk from changing room and just walks away.

First, this is "premium resort" it's ok for me to expect "premium service". Second, I don't give even about "HOW YOUR A/C WORKING PROPERLY" - 10pm I expect cool comfortable place to sleep not moving from room to room try to find working a/c. My gosh! Very frustrated. I highly don't spend your money here if you expect "PREMIUM QUALITY FOR WHAT YOU PAY". 1 star rating from me !

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 328tr_ng_

Dear Valued Guests,

Warmest greeting from Virgo Hotel
Thank you for taking time to share the experience when you stay with us. Unfortunately, there were some flaws that did not have make full family of your vacation. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Your comment and we have noted, shared with the management and have also trained our employees and so we firmly believe that these inconvenience will be improved. We hope to have a chance to welcome and look forward to services your family again.