Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Frans
Pererenan, Indonesia

Satisfied

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 June 2024
It was a pleasant stay, especially thanks to Nhat for being service minded and taking good care of us
………….………………….………….………….…………. ………….………………….………….………….………….
………….………………….………….………….………….
………….………………….………….………….………….
………..
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 3 weeks ago
Dear Frans,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh and many thanks for posting a review.
I’m glad to read that Mr. Nhat took care of you and I hope we can repeat the efforts on your next stay.

Meanwhile, very best regards,
    AU$172
    AU$189
2.0 km from Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh
View more hotels in Cam Hai Dong
All reviews lobster restaurant cam ranh executive lounge blue lobster the main hotel walk along the beach sea water value added nice private beach staff at reception summer vacation beachfront pool villa lunar new year water activities tet holiday unforgettable experience buffet dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2024

Staying in Radisson BLU resort Cam ranh is comfortable and nice. There is à beautiful beach. Breakfast is excellent

Date of stay: May 2024
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh, Marketing at Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear nguyenmqatm,

Greetings and many thanks for sharing a review on TripAdvisor.
I am very happy to read that you had a good stay with us and enjoyed beach and breakfast … I also love it.

Reviewed 6 June 2024

It was the best time that I had.
Thank you for everything you gave and I hope we'll see you soon.
See ya!

Dear Cella4107,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh and many thanks for choosing to stay with us.
Likewise, we also hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2024 via mobile

The property is huge and the rooms are spacious with an ocean view that is absolutely gorgeous . Breakfast had plenty of variety and was absolutely delicious . I’d like to mention that the F&B manager / director was lovely and very attentive .

I do wish some of that attentiveness was provided by some of the F.O team , I arrived early morning and since check-in was at 14:00, they mentioned I have to come back later , which is understandable as they were fully booked . They mentioned they would call me if anything was available sooner as they understood I was exhausted after my flight , that did not happen and after falling asleep for 4+ hours at the pool , I saw many people who has just arrived being checked in & guided to their room before me. At least deliver on a promise .

Some mornings , the room I was given was super noisy with loud banging and reshuffling sounds. Not sure what that was exactly but I noticed a staff room next door either for H.K or laundry . On the topic of Housekeeping , the day they came to clean the room , I returned in the evening and there were a couple of flying termites losing their wings around the room , I guess they probably left the doors open for a prolonged time during cleaning , giving them entry into the room . I managed to catch most of them and let them out.

There were many conferences the week I was staying , it’s a very business oriented hotel and sometimes can get overwhelming with loud conference meetings in the evening and navigating large groups of people . The Movenpick next door I found to be slightly more serene and family oriented .

Lastly , the welcome screen displayed on the T.V had the incorrect prefix upon arrival .

Overall I honestly had an enjoyable stay , the staff is generally kind-hearted and this review is nothing against the way they treated me as a guest. It’s just the attention to detail I feel should be polished up a bit . I didn’t complain about these issues except for making a call to F.O about the noise because I felt I could manage them myself . It would be nice not to though .

I would stay here again provided I was guaranteed a better experience , recommended.

Room tip: The hotel is quite business oriented so if you’re here for leisure , you might feel overwhelmed with large groups of people.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh, Marketing at Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2024

Dear Kgaleselepe,

Greetings from Cam Ranh and many thanks for posting a review. I’m sorry we were unable to provide the room in the early morning, even though you may have seen other guests arriving after your arrival time with keys handed out before we handed yours.

That could be because these guests had booked different room categories which, as a result of the departure time of previous guests, may have become available before the room category that you booked.

I noted that our team failed to inform you about that and that they also overlooked calling you when the room became available, which I am sorry about.

As for the flying insects in the room, I will inform our room attendants to keep the doors shut also whilst they are servicing the rooms.
On a positive note, many thanks for passing the positive comment about Mr. Nien, our F&B Manager. I will certainly pass on your praise, which will motivate him to continue doing a good job.

Many thanks once again and best regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2024

Radisson blue Cam Ranh Vietnam – A super spacious Heavenly place on earth.
Secure Hi tech holistic recharge & relaxation Sanctuary has all your Vacation dreams included. Welcomes All of the Worlds Diverse & International family Types. its super friendly & communal – Massively Spacious Dreamy Luxurious Memorable. Endless Beaches spectacular Vistas & Views, Awe inspiring! This whole Beachfront Hotels Precinct is equipped with Restaurants bars & activity venues Spas - Kids Funs Zones Waterslides etc.
If you dream of lying in a Hammock under a coconut tree by the Ocean side that dream is reality here. The Radisson Blu Team, Imagination resourcefulness and creativity in abundance.
The OCEAN FRONT Villa is the premium luxury experience. The Welcome room arrival package (see Pic) enhancing Happiness & LUXURY from that moment we walked through the door & Inside becomes home with the biggest beach front yard you could imagine & your own pool.
Executive Lounge is superb. Cocktail Hour is fun the space inspires you to live your best life meet new people share laughs and revelry, way up high. So much space for everyone.
From March 2020 to Mar 2023, I can confirm The Gardens have grown Lucious & exotic truly Gorgeous & relaxing spaces everywhere, perfect piped music floats through the fresh air like the ocean breeze in this brilliant & carefully curated Holiday experience.
A Hardworking 5-star professional Staff team are super friendly helpful & accessible. The F&B professionals are No1 treat them accordingly. – excellent space for international events and event party planning. It’s a perfect place for up to 600 guest participants with loads of resources to live it up!
Our first 3 or 4 nights in late Jan 2020 was in a Hotel room I found these rooms exceptionally appointed all Quality fittings & fixtures a Dream Sleep with Gobsmacking views across the Cam Ranh Ocean front it was really super comfy & Homely.
The SPA is literally out of this world luxury, the Himalayan salt chamber, Steam room & Ice grotto not to mention the massage and remedial therapies provided by a warm and educative team top quality therapeutic masseuse’s and beauticians its full blown out of this world luxury tranquillity & Bliss .
An Awesome resort experience. High quality tasty & diverse Food & Beverage options, Start the day at Sunrise Breakfast Buffet, there are often lunch Buffets SUPER Saturday nights seafood buffet, The Blue Lobster Restaurant . Consider full board breakfast & dinner inclusive even though this is a huge ocean front precinct its perfectly too hard to go anywhere outside.

This hotel complex is so vast and luxurious after a few days you forget all your worries & dream your best life. 45 of the best nights of my life full stars to Radisson Blu Cam Ranh Vietnam

Room tip: Dont Penny Pinch here the Ocean front & Ocean view Villas are perfect luxurious & that heaven you were craving.
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh, Marketing at Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2024

Dear Mike L,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh and many thanks for taking the time to share this detailed and comprehensive review on your experience with us.

You have captured the essence of our resort and I wish your review will help many guests who appreciate exactly this in a resort, to make a decision on where to stay during their next vacation.

Since you have been visiting us since 2020, you probably also noticed that we don’t try to copy anyone else, and we are glad that guests like you continue to find their way (back) to the resort that fits their idea of relaxation and getaway exactly as how this resort was designed.

I sincerely hope you had a good and safe return back home and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2024

Our children love kids club activities. The helper, VAN from kids club was very kind and took care children so well!!!

Also love not too loud and crowd at pool.

Room tip: More diverse restaurant menu + small convenient store stuff can make here better
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Taekyung K,

Greetings from Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh and many thanks for posting such fun review on your stay.

We are glad to read that you like the quietness of our resort and at the same time that your kids liked it so much, especially the help from Ms. Van.

Many thanks once again and looking forward to welcoming you and your family back.