Crowne Plaza Hotel Brussels - Le Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
USD 103
Hotel Siru(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
USD 88
Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

Hilton Brussels City(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
USD 117
USD 100
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

Hotel Albergo(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
USD 65
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

NH Brussels Bloom(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Chao Chow Palace(Saint-Josse-ten-Noode)
USD 69
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswireless signalgare du noordsurrounding area isthe breakfast areatourist attractionscomfortable roomdutchbrusselproximitybathtubmetrobotanique
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Hotel with the small rooms. Location is near from the Brussel Nord railway station but when you are walking in the evening its not so safe. The breakfast was not so good - small selection of different food.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Definitely not worth the price....aircons not working....breakfast was decent...rooms very compact. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Reception staff was non cooperative. Around 30mins walk from the main tourist area

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I stayed the hotel because of my business trip. Since I made my reservation in last minute I paid more than the hotel deserves. First of all, breakfast was not enough. Although the hotel is close to the metro station, environment of the hotel is a bit underbelly since one of my friends' wallet was stolen around (under the bridge). As the hotel is so close to the buildings around, the rooms are generally dark. one morning I woke up because of the voices coming from next apartment's construction works. And the internet connection was the slowest and worst one that I have ever seen!

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors may be brighter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I took this hotel as I had a meeting opposite at the botanic building. It was around €65 for the night, and you get what you pay for. Clean, but basic and the bathroom needed updating. As I noly arrived late and simply needed to get my head down for the night i t was fine. I probably wouldnt stay here for a vacation, or pay anywhere near their advertised €250 rack rate.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Personel was not friendy, maybe I was unlucky and get the guy who was working night shift, I don't know, but anyway......
Rooms are very average,, doors and windows are old and not working properly.
My room was not clean as I would expected.
I would go next time to other hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo