We chose this apartment because it looked modern and clean in the pictures, exactly what we needed for a short stay in Porto. On the plus side the place was clean and it was easy 20 mins walk to the centre or a short cab ride. There's a small supermarket very nearby where you can buy your groceries for the stay.
There were some negatives...
- apartment is very poorly sound proof, located right next to the main road all the traffic can be heard very loudly inside and it runs right into the night and early morning. Also got woken up by our neighbour's late night party. The light from the communal hallway and traffic shine right through the blinds into the bedroom. All in all it was a bad night sleep.
- lacked some basic amenities. For example kettle was not useable as it was completely burnt out inside. Iron was provided but no ironing board.
- a simple guide or pack inside the apartment would be a nice touch. Just some info about check out procedures, local amenities, house rules, emergency contact number etc.
- no hot water one morning.
- check in staff was not friendly on the phone at all, felt like we were a nuisance.
I'd not recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a comfortable relaxing break.