“Perfect place to stay in Porto”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Wine apartments 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Spanish first
Any
Joao Luis...
“Perfect place to stay in Porto”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent location in animated area downtown
Very clean apartment and friendly owners
Thanks Carlos and Filipa

sopzwei
“Good Location feels like home”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Nice appartement,very good location! Bright rooms, which feel like home. The windows are towards a place with restaurants, keep this in mind that you will hear the night life, but this means you can sit also at the balcony and listen to the music from your bed or living room. For me with a tight sleep not an issue at all. The reception by Carlos was perfect. Touristic tips as well as restaurants. Everything is in walking distance. Train station, quai, shopping street, bakery, grocery store. I used the apartment for a work trip. Due to this really important: good WiFi and a proper place to sit down and work! I would recommend the place!

Your age range 25-34
Fariba M
Laguna Beach
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I spent a few days in Porto at Wine Apt 2. this was our first experience renting an apt. We usually stay in hotels. We actually had a hotel reservation in Porto and decided to cancel and try an apt. We could not have been more happier. We took an earlier train from Lisbon and my email to Carlos had not gone through. When I called, he was there in less than 5 minutes. The apt is very centrally located, easy access to Metro, river and sights to see. It was very comfortable. We did not cook yet it seemed like everything was provided in the kitchen. Carlos greeted us with a nice bottle of port, my favorite kind, tawny. His restaurant recommendations were awesome. i actually cancelled some of the ones i had made from the United States to try the ones he recommended. He gave us his phone number and said we could call anytime. I loved the location of the apt overmuch. It was central and safe. Safety was my main concern in staying in an apt. I had read in the reviews that it gets noisy at night because of the restaurants below the apartment. I ma very sensitive to noise and if If i were not able dos sleep, I would have left and stayed somewhere else. I slept like a baby. We went to bed by 12:30 or 1. Overall, I would definitely stay in this apartment again. As a matter of fact I am planning a long stay by myself and a trip with my two sons and their spouses. Carlos manages three apartments int eh same building so that 's awesome. It's proximity to the Metro helped us take the Metro to the airport to see how it works rather than a taxi and the was a breeze......Thank you Carlos.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the location
Liked least: that I did not spend more time in porto so I could sit in the balcony and enjoy people watching in the square....
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kmontan
“Great location ”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Wonderful location! Close to everything. Carlos was very helpful and accommodating. He gave us many ideas about what activities to do and which sights to see. Comfortable bed and futon. Clean apartment and bathroom. Kitchen was well stocked. More than enough room for four friends. It was quite hot in the apartment, but that's to be expected when it is that hot outside. We kept the windows closed during the day and it was ok. No complaints. Thank you for the lovely stay.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing