Everything about this property has been carefully considered from the decoration to the amenities provided in order to give each guest the best possible experience in Porto. And that's even before I talk about the stunning view from rooftop terrace! Raul is a superb host who is more than happy to help with any requests. Thank you so much.
The best place to stay in Porto and the best host! A beautifully designed space with everything you could ever imagine needing. The rooftop patio is the best spot in Porto! Raul is an incredibly nice guy who makes you feel at home. This was our second time staying there and would stay there again! Highly recommended!
I really loved this flat. It has everything!:
- high ceilings, lovely atmosphere, lovely decor.
- great views from the enormous Portuguese windows set in heritage stone walls
- INCREDIBLE views from the roof top deck. You can see the River Douro and even the Atlantic Ocean in one direction, and the old town of Porto in the other.
- the bed was really comfortable.
- the kitchen had everything we needed and more than we are used to having when traveling. You can make full meals there easily.
- bathroom is luxury.
- there's a washing machine too!
- full internet for free.
- close to all the attractions of Porto but in a quiet building so you get to come home and rest in style.
- very good value for money.
There are lots of stairs, but the stairwell in the building is beautiful and old wood with a skylight. Unique to Porto.
The steps up to the roof top deck are very steep but worth it. The view is priceless.
I could live here!
Raul was very helpful and gave us lots of information, maps, ideas. He was also quick to reply and when we asked to extend our booking he made us feel welcome.
Great stay. Great place. Big thanks!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
The best host we've met, helping ( we were lost in the suburb), generous.
An outstanding place, we could not take our breakfast on the terrace as it was the end of december but we could appreciate the view. An original flat, designed.
The most charming host
Everything was magnificent. especially terrace. Arrangement 5*. Raul was very hospitable prompted as where it is possible to look and try. In studio there was all that even the umbrella and sun-protection cream only can be necessary: )