“Awsome service and typical Portuguese Food”
Review of Tasco

Tasco
Ranked #128 of 2,064 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: USD 12 - USD 29
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Only traditional Portuguese food . Oporto wine . Tapas . Wood environment . Music lovers . Steak . Crazy for good moments . Calm & relax . Codfish . Exclusive Portuguese wines . Sympathy and friendship . Unique desserts . Passion for making every visit a great memory
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The environment is very friendly, with the employees always available and with a smile.
Food is cooked to perfection and on a traditional Portuguese manner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,731)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They have a nice menu with food for a good price. It tasted great and the dessert was again simple but I had one with a tawny port and it was excellent.

The people that serve you really seems to enjoy their work and they are very helpful.

The only negative point I could think about is that I missed some sauce with my chips but maybe that is something they do not normally serve with this kind of dishes so can't rally say it is to negative.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We decided against going here, and then did anyhow. It is what is is promoted as... Portuguese comfort food. The wines and the prices for them were good. The food was just okay. The pork was dry, and should not have been. The octopus was good, as were the sauces. The desserts were average. Service was excellent. I would not go back, but it was not bad.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We didn't had a reservation, but they still managed to give us a table. The food was very nice, indeed portuguese, enjoyed it quite a lot. The service was quick and helpfull. The place itself was funny decorated, like a house with a garden. A place a I'll remember!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I had the cod with salted greens and the garlic potatoes. Both were fine, nothing exemplary. For desert I had the mountain cheese and marmalade. That is a strong cheese! I wouldn’t recommend it. THe restaurant was cute and well decorated. Since we didn’t have any reservations we were sat with a couple which was fine, I’m glad they made the effort to sit us automatically.