“Excellent sushi”

Sushihana Pinheiro Manso
Reserve with
Sushihana Pinheiro Manso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #468 of 2,069 Restaurants in Porto
Price range: USD 17 - USD 58
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sushihana Restaurant was inaugurated in October 2009 to offer Porto a modern, comfortable and relaxed place where anyone can taste the healthy Japanese fusion cuisine and experience an unparalleled conviviality with their friends and family. Our team dedicates all your attention and friendliness to all our clients. The Sushihana Restaurant was inaugurated in October 2009 to offer Porto a modern, comfortable and relaxed place where anyone can savor the healthy Japanese fusion cuisine and experience an unparalleled conviviality with their friends and family. Our team dedicates all your attention and friendliness to all our clients.
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Excellenty sushi, excellent service and an amazing sangria to go with it. a little bit on the pricey side, but worth it as it is one of the best Sushi restaurants in the city.
Quiet, small restaurant, good for couples or friends get together. Great for Sushi lovers ;)
As the restauranty is not that big, I advise you to book in advance.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I came to this place because another sushi place called Kyoto it was full and thank God it was because I had a great experience, food, service and ambiance were perfect. I had 25 pieces of sushi and I ate it all. Haha my boyfriend doesn't eat sushi, but he had teriyaki salmon and he loved.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This was a gem of a find. Best to reserve a table as it is hard to find a seat. They open limited hours only, so be sure to get in there. Service was efficient and friendly. Selection of sushi and preparation is impeccable. Try the Hot Philadelphia roll, to die for. Wine was really good Alentejo vintage and served chilled to perfection. For sushi lovers this is a must and pricing really good. When in Porto don't miss it!

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

My friends and I have been in Sushiana for a dinner together and we have been very happy about the selection of 50 pieces of mixed sushi which was over any expectation. An explosion of flavours in the mouth: pure firework!
My friends had some delicious cocktails and I had a glass of white wine, that
I dropped at one point and the smiling Ugo came straight away to clean all the mess and came back with the bottle to top up my glass. Very appreciated gesture! All the staff was very friendly, the toilets as well are very nice and clean, which is always an important detail.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

I've been coming to this restaurant only on a take away basis, at least once a month for the last two years.
I've read lots of reviews commenting on the lack of sympathy by the staff and, after all this time, I can say that in the beginning I thought they were right. But as time went by they start to recognize you and they happen to be quite pleasant.
The sushi is very good and my favorite is without a doubt temaki sushihana.