“Fabulous view and wonderful location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
CLERIGOS TOWER
HOUSE OF MUSIC
PORT WINE CELLARS
VIEW OF THE HOUSE BY NIGHT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
bb202016
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Fabulous view and wonderful location”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

You really can't go wrong with this apartment. The location and the view are second to none. It is ideal for 4 adults (2 couples as the beds are doubles) The beds are comfortable and there is plenty of wardrobe space. All linen and towels are provided plus a hairdryer (always a plus!) There are two coffee machines for making breakfast coffees, Nespresso, or filter. We used both and they were both good. There is a large fridge and small freezer, although we only had breakfast at the apartment, so did not test the cooker. I can't stress enough how wonderful the view is, and how uplifting it is to see it each morning and evening! You are well located here for all the port caves, the river trips and the metro. We could easily walk to all the sights we wanted to see, and to great restaurants and a couple of supermarkets (including the fabulous El Corte Ingles) We are all totally in love with Porto and this apartment. Miguel, the host, is very welcoming and friendly and responded quickly to all my questions about Porto and the apartment before we arrived.

TX_honeym...
Arlington, Texas
“Truly the best view!”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The apartment was amazing, clean and in a wonderful location. Beds were comfortable and the apartment had lots of things we needed. Convenient to bus/trains and douro river. Miguel was a great host and we cannot wait to go back!

Andrew B
St Helens, England
“Exceptional, truly exceptional”
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My wife and I stayed here with friends for 3 nights in August and I can honestly say it exceeded all our expectations.
Right form the booking, Miguel was excellent which set the tone for our stay. His response to our inquiry was quick and friendly he included accurate directions with the booking. He was there as promised to greet us at the apartment. What a guy he is too, really friendly and clearly passionate about Porto and music !
The apartment itself has superb views of the river, the town of Porto and the iconic bridge. Don't bother bringing toiletries, there are enough to last a lifetime, teas also. The kitchen is great for breakfast or cooking a meal if you so wished. The bedrooms are large and the beds are very comfortable. The apartment also has the biggest bed settee that we had ever seen, we christened it the BFG after the giant, it's that big.
Even though the cable car runs right overhead, you don't hear it at all, and you always know where you are staying.
You are on a hill, mind you where isn't in Porto ? You will be climbing up to the apartment or down from it. My top tip is that you can use the car park lift which is half way down as a shortcut to remove the worst of the climb.
We all loved Porto and will definitely stay here when we return, if we can get in that is.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole thing from the beds to the view and everything in between
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
OoohAlex
“The place to be in Porto!”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great view, great place, nice deco and more than well welcomed by the owner himself. Muito obrigado Miguel!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Toshi1192
Cairns, Australia
“I decided here!! Coz,view !!!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I was my guess very lucky.
Coz, when I was checking accommodations saw this view ....!!!!
So check...BINGO!!!
Straight away send to booking message.
Miguel is very friendly & very funny.
Also,apartment was so organized. Easy to stay & enjoy.
This time was by myself. My wife was working so I went to Portugal by myself.
But,he has 2 apartments..1 for 6 persons ,1 for 8 persons apartments.
Guess what???
I don't need to write...read other reviews !!! See photos!!!
You'll understand in second.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing