“Stylish and very cozy stay in central Porto.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
kitchenette
View of the street from balcony
The entrance
Entrance
Views of the street
The street, the tradicional commerce
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Nirvana85...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Stylish and very cozy stay in central Porto.”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I had a very good experience with the booking of this 1BR apartment. The bed was very comfortable, the kitchen reasonably equipped, the balcony had a remarkable view of the city. The apartment is tastefully furnished and has a strong personality, which I liked very much. The property is located right in the middle of the city center, where shops, restaurants and amenities are in reach of a few steps. I didn't have the chance to personally meet the property owner Jorge, but his appointee Pedro was simply impeccable, and took time to explain me and my girlfriend useful things both about the flat, and Porto sight seeings and and getting around. I was even allowed to check in slightly earlier that agreed, as well as check out later, which I found extremely kind indeed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Jul 2017
Thanks, Michael for your preference in our accommodation.
It was a great pleasure to welcome you in our apartment.
You were guests with a unique cordiality and we feel very well your enthusiasm during the days spent in Porto.
We try always to do our best to contribute to a great accommodation experience of our guests and I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay!
Cheers!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing