“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Private balcony over the gardens and with pool and sea view
Private balcony with sea view Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private balcony over the gardens and with pool and sea view
Private balcony with sea view
Master bedroom
Master bedroom with sea view
Master bedroom
Living room with sea view
Living room
Living room
2nd bedroom
Twin bedroom
Ensuite bathroom
2nd bathroom
Kitchen with gardens and sea view
Kitchen detail
Sea and gardens view from the balcony
Private balcony
Pool and sea view from the balcony
Jeep tour with my husband Miguel in a classic convertible UMM jeep
Relaxing jeep tour with my husband Miguel in a classic convertible UMM jeep
Jeep tour in classic convertible UMM jeep with my husband Miguek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tracey W
“Amazing”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

What a fantastic holiday/honeymoon on the beautiful island of Madeira. We went with my Sister/Brother in Law for our honeymoon and had an amazing week. Our apartment was outstanding, very clean, comfy, spacious and had every facility you could ask for. Bedroom en-suite, huge balcony with sea view, pool and gardens. We couldn't have asked for better. Nyara the owner was first class, she met and welcomed us, gave us lots of useful information about the area, travel options, hints and tips etc. and her husband Miguel (who took us on a fabulous open jeep day tour) did the same. Such lovely people. We will be looking to return ourselves and are thinking about a family holiday with our parents too. I would highly recommend the apartment to anyone. Thank you so much Tracey & Nigel

6 Nov 2017
Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a great pleasure have met all of you and I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay and your holidays so much! We will be here waiting for your next visit!
teflontin...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Nice apartment, big enough for 6”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment was big enough for 6 easily,its clean and the kitchen is functional with enough pots, pans and plates to allow you to self cater for your holiday. The view is very nice and the sound of the sea crashing against the beach is very soothing, it helped me sleep very well, in fact the best ever tbh, 6 hours deep sleep was monitored on my sleep monitor, spectacular, twice what I do at home. Its is a little dated so don't expect a brand new crispy clean apartment, it has no air-con.

Its on the 1st floor of a hotel that is joined with the one next door, lots of their guests are on all inclusive deals. You share the pool the guests from their hotel. Its not a problem but just be aware. The pool is a little dated and the brollies are 2 euros each.

The location is a bit out of town. Its a mile walk to the nearest decent restaurant and that involves walking along a wooden path that is not suitable for the infirm, its quite dangerous tbh. I think if you not staying all inclusive a car is a necessity.

Nyara is a great host and is very knowledgeable about the island.

I would stay here again

28 Aug 2017
Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure have had you in my apartment and you will always welcome when you decide to come back. I'm glad you have had a sleep during your holidays. In fact the location of the apartment, just by the beach, it's an unique location, very quiet and relaxing.

The apartment is located in the less touristy part of Funchal (west part) where are located the best restaurants to eat meat and especially fish. Within a very short walking distance are the best fish restaurants (5 minutes walking from the apartment complex you have, for instance: the "Doca do Cavacas" and "Barqueiro" fish and seafood restaurant and"Para Manuel" italian restaurant).

About the wooden path, I'm happy to inform it doesn't exist no more (it was temporary) as it was already replaced for a proper and nice path (it was just opened last week, on the 25th of August). I will post some photos of it in order you can see how it looks now.

The decor of the apartment is relaxed, beach-style, comfortable (some bamboo furniture), thought to please all my clients making them feel in a real home (not just an impersonal holiday place).

I hope to see you again in a near future! You will always welcome here!
carolesmi...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Spacious apartment in a lovely location with a view to dream about!”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is a spacious apartment located in a lovely area right on the sea front where you can relax by listening to the waves lap by day and night, there is a nice pool and lots of bars and restaurants within easy walking distance. The best bit of all thou is the view which is engaging both in the day, where boats pass by, and in the evening where the cliff lights up like stars in the sky. Madeira offers plenty to see and do and we can highly recommend the Jeep tour with Niara's husband Miguel where you will experience the breath taking scenery Madeira has to offer and hear informative details about the land from Miguel who clearly has a passion for the Island. Niara was very helpful and made various arrangements for us throughout our stay, communicating was very easy and never a problem, she helped our holiday go smoothly.

Your age range 50-64
13 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for such kind words! I'm happy you have enjoyed all the experiences you had in Madeira island! You will always welcome here! I hope to see you again soon!
Kat M
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Clean, spacious apartment in great location”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment is exactly like the pictures, it is clean and spacious and is in a great location. Due to the apartments being part of the Pestana chain the pool is cleaned everyday by pool staff, there is a pool bar that opens at 3 pm and there is always someone on reception. Excellent place to stay.

13 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay! I hope to welcome you here again in the future!
GillP2008
London, UK
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We loved this apartment. The location is perfect, right next to the ocean in a very quiet location, yet still within a short drive (or bus ride) to Funchal. The apartment is exactly as described and is extremely clean and spacious. For anybody renting a car, there is plenty of free parking. A special word for the owner, Nyara, who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Prompt communication before and during our stay and an extremely charming and friendly person. Highly recommended.

Your age range 50-64
28 May 2017
Thank you so much, Gill! It was a great pleasure meet you and your familly and welcome all of you here! I hope to see you again in a near future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing