“I can't wait to come back ”
Review of Wellcom Coffee Bar

Wellcom Coffee Bar
Ranked #13 of 688 Restaurants in Funchal
Cuisines: Gastropub, Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

It was a horrible day and we were looking for somewhere to eat. We stumbled in her by chance and the food was amazing. My other half is vegetarian and his pasta dish was unreal. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a nicer burger. We had little pastry desserts which were so delicious I had to buy one to take home. I have already said to my other half that we need to come back. My favourite place so far we can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

The Food was really good and all selfmade. We especially liked the selfmade fries! And this was the most friendly service during our trip! Thank you

Reviewed 4 October 2016

This is a little gem of a find, it is so laid back you could be taking a nap, we went every day .
The coffee is very good (ask for chinesa, it has a little milk) the lunch menu is simple to navigate, the food is all made on-site fresh every day, no need for every detail but the burgers are to die for, nothing like a burger joint.

This place is excellent, look out for the umbrellas hanging outside!!!

1  Thank Teamkarma
Reviewed 3 October 2016

There is no bad choice in this restaurant as we visited this place several times and tasted many of their menu. We tried the tapas, one with beef (small burgers) and one vegetarian, we had the pasta with salmon as well which is also delicious:) The serving personal is amazing, superfriendly, helpful and you can feel there like at home

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

A lovely unpretentious and authentic cafe in a shady side street. Very reasonable prices.
The menu is not huge but the quality is good. A very cheerful waitress and a heartwarming message about positivity as you enter.
I would definitely revisit this cafe if I was in Funchal again.