“The best restaurant in Funchal”
Review of Wellcom Coffee Bar

Wellcom Coffee Bar
Ranked #10 of 661 Restaurants in Funchal
Cuisines: Gastropub, Wine Bar, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2016

There is no bad choice in this restaurant as we visited this place several times and tasted many of their menu. We tried the tapas, one with beef (small burgers) and one vegetarian, we had the pasta with salmon as well which is also delicious:) The serving personal is amazing, superfriendly, helpful and you can feel there like at home

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

A lovely unpretentious and authentic cafe in a shady side street. Very reasonable prices.
The menu is not huge but the quality is good. A very cheerful waitress and a heartwarming message about positivity as you enter.
I would definitely revisit this cafe if I was in Funchal again.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Wellcom Coffee Bar, is definitely a place you can eat light meals and snacks.
I know the owners, a very close family run business fully committed to ensure you are satisfied, located around the corner from the main Cathedral, highly recommended.

1  Thank Samarang189167
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We came to wellcom cafe after having read the reviews on Trip Advisor. When we arrived to the place I was skeptical...but once the food arrived I wasn't anymore. I'm vegetarian so I ordered a fresh pasta dish which was absolutely delicious. My hubby was delighted as well with a delicious hamburger. Friendly and very kind staff,not to mention the prices.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We went here after the madeira wine festival. We were looking for a good restaurant in Funchal and found this one on TripAdvisor. The waiter gave us a very warm welcome and explained what's on the menu. He was very kind! We were sitting outside and the restaurant is located in a small alley. Very cosy and not to crowded.

When the food arrived we were very happy. It looked great and it tasted even better. The food is made with fresh products and you can taste that they are passionate about their restaurant and their food.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant!