They almost have this place right.
1. It is a really pretty with a quaint garden
2. It is varied. Each room has a different focus of the collection that de Freitas and his wife built up in the middle of the last century
3. It is a manageable size. It was a domestic house - admittedly a pretty swanky one - but it is not a huge stately home or a sterile museum.
4. It is really good value - €3 a pop.
5. If you like tiles, there is a big collection in the adjacent building.
6 if you don’t like tiles that much you can pop your head in to be polite but don’t have to do any more.
Not enough information. Only a selection of the items are described in the free guide that is given to you on the way in and taken from you as you leave.
The collection of drinking vessels (from 16th century to a 1970s Chelsea FC mug) on the lower floor.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.