“Exceptional Quinta in beautiful surroundings”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Daniel G
“Exceptional Quinta in beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We spent three days at the beautiful Quinta do Arco da Velha. Cristina is a wonderful host and gave great tips on shops, restaurants and things to do in the area. I particularly liked the tour to Capo de Roca via a narrow winding road through the Natural park Sintra-Cascais, which I would never have found otherwise.
As there were tennis rackets in the house, we even could take advantage of the tennis court. Thank you for a wonderful three days Cristina!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Freunden
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
15 Nov 2016
Dear Daniel. Thanks for your kind words! You are also a fantastic guest and it was a big pleasure to meet you and I hope to see you again and enjoy my country.
I wish you all the best
Claude L
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Located in close proximity to the historic palaces of Sintra and the beautiful clean beaches of Cascais and only a 30minute drive from the busy capital city of Lisbon. Sampling the very traditional Portuguese cuisine was awesome with so many local and rustic restaurants just a short drive away. The apartment was quiet and private, immaculately clean and very comfortable as well as good Wi-Fi access. The private pool and tennis court was great. Cristina was very helpful and informative and made us feel at home. Definitely will be back.

26 Jul 2016
Dear Claude
Thanks for your gentle comments.
I was such a pleasure to have you In my place. I hope I can see again in the future. Please send my regards to Margaret. We will keep in touch.
All the best
keesblom7...
The Netherlands
“Recommendable”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Quinta Do Arco Da Velha is situated in a beautiful area, close to many beautiful places, the historical center of Sintra incl. castles, mansions, Cascais and Estoril. It’s a nice place to stay, inserted into private property of typical Portuguese architecture, a beautiful garden, tennis court and beautiful swimming pool.
The apartment with independent entrance is spacious and private with airconditioning a good bed, a small kitchen and small patio outside.
After our arrival Christina - the owner - gave us a short tour of the nearby village, places to eat and shop.

Your age range 65+
16 Jul 2016
Dear Kees and Ana
Thanks for your sweet comment
It was a big pleasure to have you both with me, at Quinta do Arco da Velha
I hope to see you again in the future, here in Portugal or in Holland, a place I pretend to know.
Many thanks and all the best to your lives
God bless you!

Carine R
“4 days in paradise!”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We spent 4 nights instead of 2 as initially planned because we all fell in love with cristina's beautiful house and dog ! The girls just loved The tennis course, The pool, and we really enjoyed the peaceful and beautiful décoration of the house! The region of Sintra is Worth staying 1 week !
We will come back !

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
30 Apr 2016
Carine,
Merci bien pour toute ta générosité.
Pour moi, c'etait un previlège connaître une famille si structurée.
Je te remercie vraiment.
À bientôt!
david c
Dublin, Ireland
“four wonderful days in Quinta Do Arco Da Velha”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We spent four wonderful days in Quinta Do Arco Da Velha. Shortly after our arrival Christina,the owner, gave us a short tour of the nearby village; places to eat and shop. This was very informative and helped us orientate ourselves. The surroundings were very pleasant: it was lovely to spend time by the pool and the chapel was intriguing. The accommodation exceeded our expectations, it was very tasteful and very comfortable.The whole experience was great and we didn't want to leave!

19 Aug 2015
Dear David,
So gentle of you! Tank you very much. I'm so happy you enjoyed to stay here.
Please send my love to Annemarie.
I hope everything is okay with her and your little princess.
I wish you the best.
Kiss and love for all of you and God bless you!

Cristina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing