All reviews swimming pool one night car lisbon wifi portuguese
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Check in was speedy and staff was friendly. Our room was small but efficiently designed, which is what we can depend on with Ibis. The room was absolutely quiet. There was an excellent breakfast with good variety of choices.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Setubal. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regard,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Having spent nearly 6 months touring all over Portugal, large cities and small towns; this is definitely the worst hotel I’ve had the misfortune to stay in. Rude, unhelpful and disgruntled staff. Basic but over priced service and accommodation and verging on the disgusting standards- a pungent smell on the ground floor. Will never stay here again and would advise others not to for the first time. An utter dump.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank barcelonafonzy
HugoMartinho, Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with your stay in Hotel Ibis Setubal. Our goal is to get your satisfaction in our services. In order to get that, I'll take all the measures in order to improve our services.
Kind regards,

Hugo Martinho

Reviewed 22 February 2018

What a disgusting rude bunch of staff. On arrival, blank expressions and no interest in us. The two gentlemen serving seemed more interested in the football on the tv. The older of the two was just plain rude. We've stayed at this hotel a few times before, the first time in 2007. We also stay in numerous other Ibis and accor hotels all around Europe with our work, so are qualified to comment on this particular hotel seeing as we spend around 5 ot 6 nights every month in one. We can honestly say the staff here (with the exception of one in the morning who managed a smile) are rude and should NOT be working for the Accor group. When I was poured a Gin and Tonic, there was no conversation, and once he'd finished making it, he just walked of leaving it his side of the bar for me to reach over and take - and presume that he'd finished it. The rooms are dated, bar one, which we had in June 2016 (show model) with rather dirty carpets etc. On complaining to the manager, it was a rather lame response and a miserly offering. We were also overcharged at the bar. The staff had no knowledge of the Accor loyalty scheme either. PLEASE AVOID. This is NOT an Accor group hotel. All the staff seemed like they didn't want to be there and the older gentleman acted like he didn't like to serve people. Disgusting stay. We will go back and next time we will demand better service. I just hope it is the same staff as they will do their job next time around for sure.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank MitchHawkins
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for your comments and I'm sorry that you were disappointed with the unwelcoming Stay at our Hotel . Our goal is to get your satisfaction in our services and I'll take all the measures in order to improve our staff service . The poor attendance occurred during your stay is not a normal situation and does not conform to the host standards of the ACCOR group which we are all proud to represent .
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards .

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Neat and clean, good parking, friendly staff, comfortable bed. It has a swimming pool and 24 hours restaurant. It is not in the center of the city but not too far away (by car).
It's near the ALEGRO shopping center.

Room Tip: I believe all bedrooms are good, maybe the ones facing the pool can be noisier.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vmacknight
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for your kind coments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Setúbal . I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards .

Reviewed 3 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
HugoMartinho, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Setubal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017