Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Spartacus
Kyiv, Ukraine

Perfect

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Sept 2018via mobile
Do not hesitate to stay here. I even washed my clothes in the washing machine here in the place. Perfect location and definitely worth the money all day. Beautiful inside and modern. Definitely I recommend
Date of stay: September 2018
    AU$198
    AU$245
2.0 km from Lisbon Serviced Apartments - Baixa Castelo
View more hotels in Lisbon
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Nice place, clean, quiet and safe, in the center of the old city. Not spacious but comfy for my family of 5. Excellent WiFi. Good place to stay a few days, buy some food for breakfast and snacks together at the apartment, then walk around the city, have lunch and sangria at the Market, and see a Fado show at night. Within walking distance of historic attractions and night life. People is nice and streets are safe. Big supermarket and good restaurants at few steps.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The apartment was neat and modern. However, the floors were very dirty as evidenced by our black feet after walking on the living room floor barefoot for 15 minutes. The towels need some bleach. They are "white" but are so old and dingy they looked dirty. Our apartment smelled like raw sewage the whole time we were there. It was as if a septic tank overflowed in the kitchen, that's how bad the smell was! The wifi was down half the time we were there. I had to leave my teen son behind one day because he was ill and he had no wifi for 8 hours, making it impossible to reach him. The location was good.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise.

Nicely furnished apartment with great facilities.
Centrally located in the heart of the city.

Good housekeeping services provided daily.

Flawless access, check in and check out.

Very reasonably priced. Will stay here or other apartments again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I was careless and left my money inside a personal bag rather than use the safe. A cleaning staff stole a substantial amount of money from me. When I reported it, I was told to use the safe and this has never happened before. There is another review here regarding stealing.

I agree I should have used the safe but the cleaning staff does not have the right to commit theft and help themselves to whatever is not locked up. Shame on the person for taking it. I hope they use my money well and karma will get them one day!

I even proposed the cleaning staff return half the money and they can keep the other half - their response “Unfortunatily we don´t have any authorization to refund money left inside the apartment (outside the safe)” - again, they have rights to whatever is not in the safe and will rummage through your personal belongings. Shameful.

3  Thank RLMar
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed for 2 nights at Baixa Castelo and 6 nights at Baixa Chiado. We prefer the Baixa Chiado we stayed in the 2 bedrooms + loft and we love it. We recommend Baixa Chiado than Baixa Castelo. For a family of 5 I would suggest to stay at Baixa Chiado as the apartment has 2 bathrooms compared to the Baixa Castelo having only 1 bathroom and needs to wait for water to heat up. At Baixa Chiado we had no issues at all for the water to be heated up.

The neighbourhood at Baixa Chiado is much better and feel more safe. Nice restaurants nearby and lots of shops. The location is the best.

Date of stay: June 2018