Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
adabournemouth
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Perfect location. Would recommend for a short stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 May 2024via mobile
Perfect location. Very central yet quiet. Reception staff are superb. Very helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable but with no storage space at all. Bar staff good with good selection of drinks and reasonably priced. Friendly helpful staff.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AU$491
    AU$876
    AU$876
0.7 km from Turim Terreiro Do Paço Hotel
View more hotels in Lisbon
All reviews great location city break walking distance would stay here again front desk staff visiting lisbon europe metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2024

Arriving very late (00:30) and welcomed by a nice night watch. We were about 10 hours delayed from Ponta Delgada due to cancelled and delayed flights.
At the hotel we almost felt like home!
The staff is warm and friendly (most of all Arielle is!!) and we now rate the hotel to be our favourite in Lisboa.
The breakfast is as rich as we want, and in the evening the Buffalo Trace whisky is good after long street walks and fado restaurant dinner near by.
We will always come back to this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2024
1  Thank GeirWinther
Reviewed 26 February 2024

I regret to say that my experience at Turim Terreiro do Paço was quite disappointing. Despite its prime location, which is indeed its sole redeeming feature, my stay was marred by numerous shortcomings. The staff demonstrated a notable lack of professionalism, with an apparent disregard for customer needs. The air conditioning was dysfunctional, and even after changing rooms, it was revealed that it doesn't operate during winter—a fact that should have been disclosed upfront!!!! what make us sleep the whole night with our windows open . The breakfast service was particularly disheartening, with a staff member named Andressa displaying shocking rudeness throughall customers. It's evident that the staff could greatly benefit from coaching and training to improve their service standards. However, amidst the sea of indifference, there were a few bright spots—a young lady at the front desk and a male waiter in the restaurant also the Portuguese man on the bar who were genuinely helpful and friendly. Overall, my experience fell far short of expectations, and I cannot recommend this establishment until significant improvements are made.

Room tip: Not listen to customer at all , very rude!!! ac doesn't work here
Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 16 January 2024

The hotel is in a good location situated in the Old Town of Lisboa. I reccomend it here, it has a nice modern lobby area with 24/7 support and a 3 hour, happy hour in the bar ;)

The staff were always incredibly friendly and made our stay that little bit better knowing they were willing to help with their tips.

Some people saying this hotel isn't 4* standard, i disagree, what more do people want? My only gripe was that we booked 2 rooms, my friend had a chair, I didn't, assume it was removed for whatever reason, but who spends that long in the hotel that they need a chair anyway?

Great Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank astoni
Reviewed 2 January 2024

Let me start with the positives: nice hotel, clean and comfortable, in a convenient location and with friendly staff, hence the 3-star rating.

Now the bit which soured our experience: after we checked out and got back to the UK we got hit with a charge for the minibar even though we hadn't used it. On checking in you are asked to pre-authorise credit card for any extras and this was used to charge us 5 Euros for a beer we never had. It's small amount but this is about honesty and integrity. When I queried the charge with the hotel I was told the housekeeper had reported that a beer had been consumed so that must be correct - their word against mine - and the hotel has rejected my 'appeal' and refused to entertain any refund. My repeated emails to Turim hotels haven't even had the courtesy of a reply. My learning (apart from the fact that I will never use Turim hotels again, such is their appaling customer service) is that, wherever I stay, I will always ensure there is an inventory of the minibar contents carried out by staff at checkin and checkout.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 5 December 2023

I chose this hotel mainly because it was so close to the cruise port. You could actually walk to it, but because I had a heavy suitcase, I decided on a taxi. I loved the look of the hotel, trendy, quaint, clean and historical all wrapped in one. The front service was exceptional. I couldn't have met two of the finest young men to be assisted by. The room was adorable, just the right size for one person. The only and single inconvenience was the a/c. Because it was already in November, the hotel had programmed all of their rooms to a fan status. It was a beautiful day, but unfortunately, it was still too warm outside and the a/c did not cool sufficiently to experience a good night sleep. I am lucky that I was only staying one night. It is very centralized to everything and anything from dining, to shopping, to historical sights.

Room tip: November is an inconsistent month regarding its daily temperature. Hence, as mentioned in my review, the a/c's cooling was not up to par.
Date of stay: November 2023