“Lovely outdoor eats and yummy Wagyu steak”
Review of Atalho Real

Atalho Real
Ranked #205 of 5,126 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A professional butcher, an experienced chef, and an importer of the best meat bring the second "Atalho" to "Principe Real". The new "Atalho Real" is located in "Embaixada" where the antique palace's kitchen was turned into a beautiful restaurant with a paradisiac garden. Atalho is a heaven on earth for meat lovers who can choose between a variety of different types of meat cut and grilled freshly. Also visit our Atalho Mercado in Campo de Ourique, Lisbon!
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Nice dinner in a good outdoor setting. Food was nice and the Wagyu steaknand burger were beautifully cooked. Friends drank a strong Snagria and as was too strong the staff gladly added Seven Up to reduce its potency! Salads looked nice also plus tasty sorbets for afters

Can walk to nice viewing spot after through an older part of town

All in all a nice way to spend an evening with friends

Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We started with the provolone cheese.. which is an absolute MUST. The fillet steak melts in your mouth and we chose a side of green salad.
The passion fruit mojitos were probably the best I've ever had.
Seriously good food at a reasonable price in a beautiful setting.
I have 4 stars because the service was a little slow but the food made up for it.

1  Thank Kimberley M
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I have been this restaurante three times and had the exactly meal for three times. First time was just ok and the photos here was taken at the second time it was amazing and prefect steak. But we arrived there at 8:30 and waited for 40 minutes for a table for two. It was Friday.

The last time I went there with my partner and arrived there at 7:30 pm. The staffs were not attentive and kept ignored us and other costumers. After 10 minutes, they set us in a table. We both had ribeye steaks like the last time. But the meal was very thin and badly cooked as it was so dry. The potato was cool, I was so disappointed.

The staff told us that the kitchen wasn't ready for cooking so it's the reason why our steak was badly cooked.

However the second experience was so nice, I would recommend it but only go there after 8:30.

1  Thank unmanl
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Went for 1st time tonight and blown away with atmosphere,view .etc
Laid out on garden on bean bag waiting for table outside, probably best part.
I got the wagu burger, meh...every been to Tedddys?
Mrs got sirloin which was good but we have Brazilian friends who cook BBQ for us on regular basis so we spoiled, reminded me of a night at there house, this is a good thing.
Cold as hell though, everyone but me was wrapped in blankets, yes men n all.
Paid for check quick n ran down the hill for heat n coffee
Big jug of Sangreia good flavor n decent strength.
Would Come back for the location n view.
Probably the most expensive meal ,besides Ramiro ,that we had in Lisbon.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Visited for lunch and had steaks (Angus & pikanha?). Excellent food quality and good price, friendly staff. They have a nice garden in the back. If you are in town and craving for a steak, highly recommend. Nice local brand shops and there was a Saturday market. All in one package!