9 people are viewing this hotel
USD 384
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 313
Hotels.comUSD 384
Official websiteUSD 301
eDreamsUSD 313
2,296 results
All reviews free mini bar small bottle great location welcome gift excellent hotel rain shower pastel de nata port wine the hotel staff rua augusta hotel is located comfortable beds central lisbon coffee machine metro station minibar toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019

As there are so many hotels in Lisbon, it took me a long time to decide which hotel we will go to for a week. Even before we arrived in Lisbon, they emailed us for some information we might need. They told us that cars might not be able to come right in the front of the hotel. They asked us if we needed hotel transfer from the airport which we did. And asked us if we want to include breakfast buffet package for a discounted price if we reserved it ahead of time. The location was great. It was very centrally located to everything you would want to visit in Lisbon. It was walking distance to a lot of attractions. The staff was very helpful in providing assistance about what to see and do around Lisbon. We opted for the transfer from the airport to the hotel. The driver parked at a square near the hotel and someone from the hotel met us by the square and walked us to the hotel. We arrived before check in time and they held our luggage and gave us a map and tried to show us the different neighborhoods we might want to visit and some restaurant recommendations. When we came back they've taken our luggage to our room. Our room was very nice and clean and the service was outstanding. The breakfast buffet was great! They have music at dinner time at certain nights of the week. We also ate at their restaurant and the food was really good. There was one day during our stay that it was raining a little. They gave us umbrellas to borrow for the day. I am really glad I picked this hotel. I highly recommend it and I will definitely stay in this hotel again.

1  Thank Rosalita F
Reviewed 22 September 2019

We were in Lisbon for 3 nights and were very satisfied with our stay here. Comfortable, stylish room with a lovely welcome pastry and bottle of port. Great, extremely central location.

There is Fado music (thought it seemed to be more upbeat than tradition Fado - maybe Portuguese folk music) in the restaurant a few nights a week and we really enjoyed that.

We leaned on the front desk staff to guide us several times and they were great. There were two guys, both named Hugo, who were particularly helpful. My husband asked for a recommendation of where he should go watch an American football game. Hugo called the place ahead of time to confirm our game would be on. Going to that bar was one of the highlights of the trip for my husband - he had a blast.

Thank you!

2  Thank Annisherm
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Hotel Santa Justa was an easy place to stay in the middle of everything. A short walk to most plazas, cafes, restaurants, and the waterfront, I'd definitely stay there again. The hotel didn't have many amenities like a fitness room, free breakfast, or pool, but the room was great and location perfect.

1  Thank kylewilsontharp
Reviewed 16 September 2019

We enjoyed our stay immensely and the staff members were friendly and attentive. They answered all the questions we had about visiting Lisbon. We unexpectedly got a room upgrade which made our stay very comfortable. I appreciated the modern style and cleanliness. The room was super quiet even though we were right next to the elevator. The breakfasts were excellent and the woman in charge of the breakfast room was so charming and helpful. The location was great - close to everything. However, many of the nearby restaurants had hucksters standing in the middle of the road accosting you and shoving their menus in front of your face. It was disturbing at first but we learned to joke with them. I know the hotel can't control what happens outside their doors. I was disappointed with the dinner at the hotel, but the management actually cared and addressed the problem quickly and professionally. I would stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank CACDJ
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Hotel was fantastic. Very clean. Breakfast was awesome so much variety. Free mini bar and a free bottle of Port to share topped the experience. We had originally booked else where and they over booked so we were given this hotel as an option for replacement. So happy with the outcome and I feel we got better than what was originally booked.
The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We had a private tour organised by them last minute and it was fantastic. They gave great advise on the area and where we were what was close by etc. picture is a view from our room enjoying a beer from the free mini bar!

10/10 from me would definitely stay here again! Thanks so much