“After Cafe Lisboa”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 59
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Chiado & Carmo
Description: Pizzaria Lisboa offers a wide range of pizzas, fine salads, pasta dishes, risottos and irrestible desserts. "As in my other restaurants, here nothing is left to chance. We ordered the best wood fired oven on the market, found the best 00 flour, brought in San Marzano tomatoes, mozzarella fior de latte and a number of quality Portuguese ingredients that are a perfect match. Last year I was in Modena where I tried the best dough ever and I was so taken by the quality and the apparent simplicity of the dish. At Pizzaria Lisboa I want to provide these simple, genuinely Mediterranean dishes, brightly prepared and tasty".
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were tentative. But bairro do avillez redeemed the restaurants. And this restaurant was great. The service was unpretentious and friendly. And the pizza was worth every euro. We had a great salad too it's near the water and the place is small so you might feel crowded. But who cares? Worth it!!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

After a long day touring Sintra and having an great lunch, we were looking for pizza spot close to our Chiado apartment. Pizzaria Lisboa really delivered. The restaurant has a friendly vibe and has a clean and modern feel. The owner apparently owns several other well regarded restaurants in Lisbon. Menu had a page that listed their best sellers and I opted for the Carmo that included chicken, bacon and sweet corn. The 14 inch thin crust pizza was perfect for one person. If you are looking a pizza night during your stay, look no further.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Just walked 20 mins uphill to find it closed. Even though website, tripadvisor and the menu in the window state their opening times as open! It is 9pm on a Monday!

Not happy!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I went to PizZAria Lisboa twice and on both visits I just love.
I’ve eaten the best pizza (I’ve taste a bit of each that we’ve ordered) and a great mushroom and pancetta risotto.
I truly recommend

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza crust, friendly staff. We are definitely coming back! As a downside the place is quite small,booking a table in advance is a good idea