“Tasty and well priced!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Was a little bit like a lost lamb at first as I was on my own. Asked a member of staff if I sit down or buy first then sit, to which he replied yes, feeling none the wiser I sat down. Menu seemed simple, omelettes fish etc but don't be fooled other people's plates looked delicious. How ever I came to try Portuguese pastries which I realised now you buy then sit! That staff member must have been feeling sorry for me as he came over and asked if I needed help, very nice man after all! I ordered a quiche, traditional Portuguese pastry and a coffee, which was delicious and very well priced at €5! Will definitely return!

There are newer reviews for Pastelaria Marques Pombal

Reviewed 16 January 2017

The best Lisbon bar/bakery...today as 5 years ago when I was living in Lisbon! Nice but authenticl staff in this bar that serve the best breakfast I ate in Portugal

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

We were staying in a guesthouse above this pastelaria so often stopped by for refreshments! We tried their omelettes which were good but I wasn't a fan of the greasy chips that accompanied them!! We sampled their pastel de Nata (1.05 each); their fruity Danish pastries (1.05 each); their mini quiches (1.30 each) & sausage rolls (1.30 each). Staff were friendly. If you are in the area & hungry, it is definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We bought some pastel de nata from this Pastelaria. Delicious. We also bought some pastel de nata in a pastry shop in Belem. Delicious.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice staff, great place for a sweet breakfast. Good value and tasty pasteis de nata! Coffee is also very tasty and they have plenty of juices. They are also very quick so the place is totally ideal for a quick morning bite.