USD 443
USD 231
USD 218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 247/night.

Britania Hotel(Lisbon)
USD 317
USD 257
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 295/night.

USD 139
USD 115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 199
USD 189
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Oeiras(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 210
USD 191
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

Ibis Lisboa Saldanha(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

USD 282
USD 259
Priceline
6,194 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesky loungetipico restaurantguest servicesswimming capmetro stationjunior suitesete rioscity centrejardim zoologicoexcellent hotelindoor poolbusiness districtbusiness hotelfive star hotelblue lineclose to the airport
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, ample space, comfortable beds and fluffy towels. Good location, excellent staff. We booked two rooms and despite the busyness of the season didn’t have to queue for breakfast. Enjoyed our stay very much

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Roderick M, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Elaine,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with other travellers regarding your recent experience at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.
We certainly pride ourselves on the level of customer service that we provide at our hotel and are always striving to make all our guests feel as much comfortable and valued as possible.
Once again thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to welcome you back in a near future!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t expect a 5 star hotel. Checkin process was very long despite being “VIP guests” (no perks being VIP with Expedia so don’t expect anything). Our rooms were not ready at 2:30pm (checkin is 2pm) so they offered complimentary drinks at the bar while the rooms were being prepared. I think it was 3:30pm by the time we got to our rooms. The mirrors, walls and sheets were so dirty (looked like boogers were on them). There were loud clanging noises throughout the night that kept waking me up. We stayed at this hotel so we could get to the airport quickly for our early flight out, but it was he worst way to end our road trip through Portugal. Stayed at 5 other hotels in Portugal and they were all so much better than this one so I would definitely recommend booking a different hotel.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting a review on your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon.
I am naturally disappointed to read your disappointment with your experience with us. Our management team has been informed immediately about your level of dissatisfaction experienced.
Thank you once again for your feedback and I hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future so that we may show you that we stand behind our commitment to grand hospitality.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I took my lovely fiancee here for a surprise 30th birthday week in Lisbon. We got off to a bad start at the hotel. We arrived late on Monday night and at 7:50am on the first morning we could hear very loud construction works. So we complained and when we went down for breakfast Sandra, the executive club and guest service manager, was there to great us with an apology, two free massages and a guarantee that there will be no construction till 10am on the remainder of our trip. We had a very good breakfast which was included in the package. That day I had already booked a spa treatment as part of my lovely wife to be's present! Before that we enjoyed the spa facilities which were lovely and relaxing. A great range of warm pools to relax in and I would thoroughly recommend paying for an hour in the spa when you come to visit. The next morning 8:10 and you guessed it construction again.... And I wont lie our heads were a little sore from celebrating the night before. However, this time when we complained 10min later we found ourselves in an amazing executive suite on the 21st floor, which was basically the same size as our flat here in London. It also gave us access to the executive lounge on the top floor. Up here we enjoyed many evening drinks overlooking Lisbon and lovely freshly cooked breakfasts and snacks. In addition the hotel went out of the way on my fiancees birthday providing us with a bottle of bubbly and a lovely birthday cake. The hotel also has a fantastic gym and pool. To summarise although we got off to a rough start the staff here went out of the way to rectify it and make sure that we had a fantastic visit. Thanks to Sandra specifically who went out of her way to make sure that my lovely fiancee enjoyed her special birthday week.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lmccann8
Roderick M, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for the lovely compliments regarding our staff. I shall share it will all of them. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed staying with us, and experienced exemplary service from the team. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in Lisbon soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Now this is a hotel with service. Close to the action. Rooms have good views. We looked toward the Roman aqueduct. Excellent breakfast and I do mean excellent! So much to choose from. Second to none. Comfortable rooms. Staff speaks great English.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff S

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great rating further to your recent stay. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your experience with us at the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon!
Your satisfaction and your rating are an encouragement to us in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one. It is feedback like yours that truly motivates us to offer our best service possible. Please rest assured that your kind words have been shared with all of the team members.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I came to visit Lisbon with my daughter and my husband. We were welcomed kindly after our long car journey. My daughter was very tired so we wanted our room ASAP. We walked in to reception and noticed it was beautifully decorated. We talked to the staff who were very officiant and friendly and they did everything as quickly as possible as they could tell that my daughter was tired. Before bed we went to look at the pool. We were greeted by a very kind lady who talked to my daughter about the pool. She took us inside the pool room and showed us the pool. The pool was beautiful, it felt very clean and hygienic. My daughter could not wait for the morning so she could swim. When we got to our room, it was very tidy (you could tell the cleaner had made it as clean as possible for us). The bed was very comfortable. In the morning we went swimming and purchased our hats. The pool was a lovely temperature-we felt very relaxed. That day we looked around Lisbon, it was beautiful. We looked forward to coming back to our lovely hotel. At first we did not know what stop to get off at on the metro but we made sure to ask the woman at reception before we went. She was very helpful and she took a good amount of time showing us where to go. On our last day, after we checked out, my daughter realised that she had left her earrings in the room. We let the woman on reception know and she very kindly went back up to the room and gave the earrings to my daughter. I would definitely recommend this hotel, I have no faults, everyone and everything was perfect!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank traveltime1818

Dear Guest,
Herewith I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon for your recent stay.
We are constantly striving to provide the best service to our guests and I am delighted to hear that you had such a great experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Lisbon!