“Interesting little museum”
Review of Museu da Musica

Museu da Musica
Ranked #240 of 497 things to do in Lisbon
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Easily accesible, as it is located just in the underground station of Alto dos Moinhos.
Even if you are not a music expert it deserves a short visit. It displays lot of musical instruments, some of them I had never heard of before.
It also offers some concerts in the premises, so you could combine your visit with one of them.

1  Thank JesLon

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I came across this nice place when on my way to the Benfica Stadium and thought I would give it a go. This is a lovely chilled place with nice relaxing Classical Music played in the background. There is a reasonably large range of instruments Some popular and well-known and some obscure. The main attractions in there are the stradivarius Violins and the Liszt Piano, though there are many other items of interest on view. What I would of liked in there was something you could hear of playback for the instruments, In particular the obscure ones to see what they sounded like. This is a place I would recommend for visiting.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Nice very little museum at the alto dos moinhos metro station. I don't know much about music and instruments but it was interesting. The guy at the reception was friendly.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Located in the metro station at Alto dos Moinhos, this museum is a hidden gem despite its size. There is a range of instruments from Europe, Asia, Africa etc. My girlfriend who is more a music enthusiast than I was particularly impressed. Admission included as part of our Lisboa Card.