“Good choice for a quick lumch”
Review of Nova Pombalina

Nova Pombalina
Ranked #383 of 5,065 Restaurants in Lisbon
Cuisines: Italian, Portuguese
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Neighbourhood: Baixa, Rossio & Restauradores
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Fast and efficient service coupled with homely sandwiches make this little establishment a winner. We received our food less than 2 minutes after ordering. The baby suckling pig roll is well worth a try!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends stopped by here for lunch one day. The service was fast and the manager was very hardworking. The pork and soup were delicious

Reviewed 28 January 2018

There are double feelings about this place - the sandwiches were not so bad, the prices quite expensive and the service guy was running like super mario (there was only 5 people in the restaurant, but felt like keeping seats too long)..

I ordered typical piglet and my girlfriend had smoked sausage with half cured cheese. Both of them were quite average, can say bad, but far away from what we had in Rome. We had also couple pineapple mint ginger juice - really cool thing, try it.

Together we paid 15 euros and that was EXPENSIVE.

SO after all, I can't recommend this place as must visit in Lisbon. Sorry guys.

Was my review HELPFUL? Please vote, support and check my other reviews [=

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

They just opened for the evening when we got there. Clean, simple restaurant. I don't even like pork much, but I strongly recommend getting the leitao (piglet/suckling sandwich) here! The sandwich itself didn't have much sauce. Although it was lightly seasoned, it turned out to be very tasty. This place is a hidden gem!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Basic,friendly restaurant used by locals as well as tourists. Range of food good for a light lunch, the gazpacho soup was refreshing and my cheese / salad roll was just what I wanted. Good draught beer was served.