2,021 results
All reviews close to the airport campo grande free shuttle shuttle service to the airport metro station two double beds an early flight stayed one night taxi ride rental car city centre green line standard room big room mini bar nice bathroom business hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Nice friendly atmosphere with fabulous staff. We had 2 very comfortable rooms on the 8th and 9th floor with a nice view. The room itself was pleasant with good facilities and relatively quiet. The Bed was comfortable and bathroom provided everything that was necessary. The reception staff could not have been more welcoming and helpful l would like to say a special thanks to Joanna Who was absolutely brilliant. The breakfast & dinner was excellent. Luciano from the breakfast, Paulo from dinner service, Fernando from the Bar and Marco from the shuttle car service did an amazing job great and helpful they always had a big smile on their faces’ also accommodation staff were very attentive.
Perfect location and walking distance to the metro so it’s an easy way to the city centre. Free Wi-Fi.
We will definitely return and will highly recommend! Great time! Wioleta & Marek

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Virgilio C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time for the very nice review you posting on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Lisbon.
On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson Blu Lisbon we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again here when your travels in business or leisure bring you back to our nice city.
Sincerely

Reviewed 7 May 2016

We stayed here the night before an early flight out of Lisbon airport. It was very busy upon check-in but the staff was quite efficient and friendly. When we went to our room, we found we had been given two beds so we asked if it could be changed to a king. They nicely obliged but I have to say, I wish they hadn't. The double room was huge and the king, not so much. Our own fault but if you get a choice, take a look at the double. The hotel was busy but not noisy and the room was clean and and comfortable. We had dinner in the restaurant and the Valentine's special dinner with wine was quite good altho they could have been a bit less stingy with the wine. The shuttle was right on time altho like some other hotels near the airport, the shuttles don't run until later so if you have an early flight, you need to get a cab. Not a bad place for when you need to stay close to the airport.

Room Tip: The one double room we saw was considerably larger than the king room we booked.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Virgilio C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting your review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Lisbon.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.
Virgilio Cordeiro /General Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for 1 night before an early flight home, hotel inside was clean and looked impressive once you got past the small check in counter ( pleased there was no queue when I arrived), bar area was nice and the resteraunt looked ok although I took room service.
Food menu good enough with choices for everyone.
Room was large and was in a good condition with a minibar, shower etc.
1 unusual point was there was a room where you could go to iron clothes, good idea but not used by myself.
To be honest the only item that stopped me giving this hotel 5 stars was the fact they didn't cater for people who smoke.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Virgilio C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Virgilio Cordeiro / General Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

Coming into a hotel normally ensures quietness and relaxation.
My check-in started with a long wait after a freaked out lady responsible for checking out a lot of rooms - and she complained...
Although 2 at the counter I had to wait.
Because I've read at TA that the hotel could be noisy, I asked for a high room door 11 - couldn't be better. Despite Club Carlson - NO upgrade.
The room large, but narrow! I was told the room didn't face the highway - but almost all rooms do!
Very constant hiss from traffic, despite closed windows - and NO terrace. In fact the hotel doesn't have anything. No swimmingpool either. NO outdoor sunterrace.
Sure minibar, TV, 1 restaurant on-site to catch 4 stars, but that's it!
Enjoyed the bar for a big screen, but when I wanted to put the bill on the room, I was told to pay, since I didn't insert my credit card at check-in! So I had to go to the reception to guarantee my stay separately.
What a mess. In fact I asked at check-in, but was told it could wait... The faith in the customer didn't last the entire stay...
Back to the top.
Lots of traffic noise, lots of noise from the cleaning teams after check-in, and lots of noise from slamming doors at night.
I hope I can sleep despite all this... :-(
I won't tell my company to book this hotel again - unless you want to be close to the airport.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Virgilio C, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time and trouble for posting your review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Lisbon.
I am terrible sorry to learn of your disappointment and very much regret all that.
On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson Blu Lisbon we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again here when your travels in business or leisure bring you back to Lisbon.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 4 May 2016

What a great Hotel for staying the night after arriving or leaving Lisbon. When booked on line it ranges fron 90$ cdn to 125$ cdn. Nice rooms, quiet, gift shop, wine store, great restaurant/bar. Suttle to airport free about 10 minute ride. Pleasant staff, convenient cafe just around cordner. Subway just across the street, parking on street or in building. We stay here every year, coming and going. About 2.5 hour drive from the Algarve.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family