2,017 results
All reviews close to the airport campo grande free shuttle shuttle service to the airport metro station two double beds an early flight stayed one night taxi ride rental car city centre green line standard room big room mini bar nice bathroom business hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Nice modern room. Liked the wooden floors but wondered how much noise this caused on floor beneath.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We stayed 2 nights in the Radisson Blu.
Somewhat disappointing. The room was very clean but veneer peeling off the bathroom door and the scratches around the entrance door made me wonder if someone had tried a forced entry. No aircraft noise but the inside insulation between the rooms was very poor. Both nights we were kept awake by noisy neighbours.
One of the lifts to our floor did not work and the iron in the ironing room also failed to work. I did follow the "how to use" instructions. We complained and an iron and ironing board was dispatched very quickly to our room.
The front desk staff were polite.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank kirkwall1
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I planned to stay here for 2 nights but ended up only staying one. Don't stay here as your first hotel in Lisbon. It made me think omg why did I come here and gave me such a bad first impression of Portugal - I just wanted to go home. If you go outside across the road it smells like urine, graffiti everywhere and i did not feel safe at all.
The hotel is fine but the staff weren't very helpful. My second night in Lisbon I stayed at the Novotel which is more in the city. You can get bus 96 from the airport which takes you right outside the door of the hotel and you don't have to get a DODGY taxi (as i did when i went to the Radisson from the airport). At the Radisson the maid knocked on my door at 9am to house clean which I think was too early as it woke me up.
The breakfast was ok but it was 15.50 Euros which was a bit too expensive.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank summer1992
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Good airport hotel, but I was extremely bothered by two things--when you advertise shuttle services, you should provide shuttle services. When I arrived at the airport, I discovered that they provided shuttle services TO the airport but not FROM the airport. That is not a pleasant discovery when you're worn and tired. So please note this and add an extra $10-12 to your room cost- that is about what it costs to travel from the airport. Be sure to sign up for the shuttle services in the morning

Secondly, I was also bothered that they advertised Wi-FI but for the entire time I was there the Wi-Fi only worked in the common areas. When I took my phone to the front desk twice, they seemed to expect that it may not work in my room. Being a woman traveling alone, I felt vulnerable doing my internet stuff in public landings and not in my room. I didn't pay good money for the room to have that experience.

They upgraded me to a spacious King room upon my arrival, which was a pleasant surprise. So it was very roomy. The bed was good, but not exceptional. A nice hot water pot was on the counter, with a variety of teas and coffees. The bathroom was impressive-designed well, and thoroughly modern and clean. I want to rate this hotel a 4 simply because of the bathroom, but the other realities bring me back to an average score.

The young men at the front counter were helpful with their limited English.

However, If returning to Lisbon, I will try another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GlobalPassion
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I chose to stay one night at the Radisson Blu as I was leaving on an early flight from Lisbon, and wanted a hotel close by. I was travelling with some family members and booked three rooms and got a great deal (60 Euros/per room/night). Firstly, the rooms are spacious and modern (one of our rooms was absolutely huge - about the size of a suite). The bathrooms are ultra clean and modern with great toiletries.

As this was my first visit to Lisbon, I didn't realise how close the airport is to the city core. I was able to get downtown for about 8 Euros, so this hotel is okay for those who want to spend time in the city but at a nice and reasonably-priced hotel.

The only downside is that there are not a lot of dining options at this hotel. The hotel restauarnt is overpriced, and the Chinese restaurant close by is mediocre. But again, you can always dine downtown and catch a cheap cab back to the hotel. Tip - always make sure that the cab drivers use their meters, as some will try and charge you an inflated flat rate.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family