Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

from USD 20.80
from USD 17.30
from USD 40.50
25,481 results
All reviews castle walls nice castle archaeological site great views of lisbon worth the climb steep walk entrance fee entire city small museum glass of wine ticket office tagus river nice walk walk around sunny day visiting lisbon tuk tuk
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I took a guided tour here and was so glad I did. My guide was called Alex and he was very knowledgeable about this place and the history of Lisbon. The view from here over the city can not be beaten.Make sure you go and see the small museum too.

1  Thank degtravel
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Other reviewers have mentioned massive queues, so we intended getting there for opening at 9am. However, we were delayed and arrived at 10am; only 2 families were in front of us. By the time we left at 12:15pm, the line stretched 200m down the road.
Lovely views and wall walks, and not too crowded before noon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We took Tram 28 to the castle. It was a nice place to walk around with some good views of the city. Wouldn't be on my 'must do' list. It was ok.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Tried to get there by tram. Not worth what looked like a 2 hour wait. A taxi cost 5€ and having walked back I am sure the walk there was manageable. In truth I did the walk a few years earlier without any trouble. Busy, good views, and now well and truly off the list.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The beat part of this visit was clocking up my fitbit steps. It's a shell, a fort at best and can be walked around in 30mins. If you like staring at the same views from the various lookout points and walking around in a circle then you're in luck.. oh and the peacocks!! How could I forget. They were simply stunning and apologies they were totally worth the walk. Steps and peacocks is all this place has to offer. The cafe is awful also..

Date of experience: March 2018