Lisbon is a beautiful city with something for everyone, the apartment is superbly located just a few minutes walk to everything you could need for your stay, there was a taxi strike during our stay, but Paulo organised transportation to enable us to get to our next destination,
The photos of this property look appealing, but upon arrival we were surprised to see such a large space, given this is in downtown Lisbon. The owners left a bottle of wine, coffee and tea which was very thoughtful, not to mention much appreciated. The bed linens and towels are of excellent quality. Master bedroom has an envelope suite bathroom with a lovely, deep bathtub/shower; the second bath a shower only. Short walk to Baixa/Chiado metro station and a block away from Placa de Figueira which is a major hub of tour buses, trams and buses. You will not be disappointed if you book this lovely suite. Suitable for up to four people, with one of the bedrooms having twin beds. We would also like to thank Liz for providing such an informative, genuinely kind welcome to the property. We would love to return in future!
This apartment is about two blocks of Rossio Square on Rua dos Douradores, in the Baixa neighborhood in heart of Lisbon. My wife, two teen sons and I stayed in the apartment for four days while on vacation, and found it to be very good for our needs.
- Central location for walking to many of the sites in Lisbon
- Local market and small grocer is two blocks away at Rossio square
- Metro and Bus stops are also at Rossio Square
- Being a couple of blocks off the square, and away from Rua Augusta made the area quieter, but you will still have typical city noise.
- The apartment had everything we needed, and the owner was responsive when we called for advice regarding Lisbon.
- The only negatives I can state would be that Rua dos Douradores could be cleaner, and you do have the typical city noise to deal with.
I would stay in this apartment again if I return to Lisbon in the future.
Fabulous apartment in a really central position. Just perfect for our family holiday to Lisbon. We were greeted at the apartment, it’s fully equipped and nicely decorated. The small front balcony seats two for a morning coffee or evening glass of wine. All rooms were clean, beds comfortable. I would definitely recommend to others and would stay here again.
Perfect location to everything great find apartment is very clean Paolo was very precise explained everything in detail I couldn’t ask for anything better. Hope to be back Will definitely refer my friends in the USA when they visit Portugal soon