“Great, great, almost perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Assinatura - CLOSED

Assinatura
Price range: USD 30 - USD 70
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
bergamo
“Great, great, almost perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

This was one of my best (if not the best) culinary experience ever. The surprise tasting menu was absolutely amazing. Every dish was perfect, I wouldn't change anything in the menu, from the appetizers to the dessert! It was an incredible and unique experience and I am looking
forward one day to returning... I had the wine matching by the glass and it was fantastic too (I got 5 different wines and everyone was a perfect match to the plate).
Also the room and the ambience were really very nice, elegant and light. The service was excellent and at the end of my dinner I had the opportunity to visit the kitchen and I met Henriqe Mouro, a really nice person and a great Chef! Everyone should try this restaurant, I highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2012
5 Thank ferninand k

glen ellyn
“Great nouvelle Portuguese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I had the most tender goat I've ever had. Not a huge portion, but it was so rich that I doubt I could have eaten any more. My wife had a delicious veal tail and hand (which I'm guessing is a knuckle as I never saw a cow with hands).

Visited March 2012
3 Thank mudfoot
Lisboa
“Comida prepotente e serviço arrogante...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

It was the worst experience I had in Lisbon. Food very boastful, arrogant and table service very bad. We will not return. We are regular consumers of this kind of restaurants and we had already heard this, but we do not recommend to anyone, because it will eat poorly, you will be treated poorly and in the end pay a huge bill.

• Visited February 2012
11 Thank mariarosacampos70
Funchal
“A little pricey but one of the better Lisbon restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This was a birthday treat for my Wife, and lived up to our expectations. The staff and Chef were most understanding of my good lady's food allergy, and went to great lengths to ensure we were not disappointed. I felt the accompanying wines were a little expensive, and perhaps not quite plentiful enough, but all in all the food was of excellent quality, the adventurous style of which added to a most pleasing experience.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DBartram
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

Not only is the food amazing the staff and the decor of the restaurant itself is amazing!!
the service was fantastic. This place is really worth a visit!

Visited June 2011