“Yes. Do IT.”
Review of 100 Maneiras

100 Maneiras
Reserve with
100 Maneiras is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 4,439 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: USD 1 - USD 80
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Go to this place and have a nice experience. We did. Everything is good; food, wine, staff. I think it's a good idea to book in advance, all though we didn't and got a table right away.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Fantastic evening with outstanding creative dishes that not only were beautiful but equally as tasty... The staff was a lot of fun and attentive. The wine pairing took the meal to the next level. A very special evening in Lisbon.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I didnt understand the point of Wearing a holster, kinda look like a slave outfit to me. Pretty disturbing, hoWever the leather outfit of the girl is pretty sexy. I dont like truffle so dont put as much in all the plates its overrated. The sommelier was really, he "baise main" my mom, i found that pretty impressive, this man has manners. The waitress was beautiful and really nice

Reviewed 26 August 2017

100 Maneiras absolutely blew me away. I have tried many expensive tasting menus around the world and couldn't believe how good the food was here, especially given the relatively low price. Each course was so incredibly creative and delicious and the service was impeccable. Hands down, one of the best meals I've ever had!

1  Thank Olivia O
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

With delicious food, a nice location, and great service, this restaurant was great. I ordered the suckling pig, which was amazingly crispy. The spicy octopus was also great, as was the risotto. But on top of all of that, the white bread was some of the best bread I've ever had.

1  Thank spmci