“Delightful place to eat.”

Zenith - Brunch & Cocktails
Ranked #60 of 5,058 Restaurants in Lisbon
Price range: USD 9 - USD 18
Description: Brunch Restaurant. Specialty Coffee Shop and Cocktail Bar: Our specialties are: Smoothie Bowls, Eggs Benedict, Pancakes, Specialty Coffee, Tapioca, Acai, French Toast, Banana Bread, Shakshuka, Sangria, Mojitos, and many many more.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During our weeks stay in Lisbon, we had breakfast at zenith twice! We loved it. The food always tasted fresh and there is plenty on the menu to choose from.
The staff were very attentive and it felt a very trendy place to be.
The wait time can be a little long but it’s always worth it and the smaller the group the easier it is to get a table.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Actually found this place through Instagram and I wasn't disappointed. The food and drinks are very good and all for a good price. I had the Nutella pancakes which were a good filling breakfast.

When I'm back in Lisbon I would defenitly would go here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Zenith looks good from the outside and has a pretty good brunch menu. The only problem is all of their food is bland / has no taste. I’ve gone there twice hoping I was just unlucky alas that’s not the case.

Everything else is good (service / Leicester etc

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were 6 adults and we had breakfast here. The coffees were good the food was too. Everyone was happy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great decoration, music a tad higher than I prefer. Unfortunately they were out of croissants, but the excellent Benedict eggs compensated. Beautiful pancake of red fruits and ice cream. They offered me a coffee for writing this review ;) it was a nice touch