“Great place, great food! ”
Review of Fauna & Flora

Fauna & Flora
Ranked #951 of 5,071 Restaurants in Lisbon
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing acai bowl and sandwich with mushrooms and avocado. Nice ambiance and staff: would def go there again!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We came across Fauna & Flora on 4/7 & were welcomed to a table. I explained I’m vegan & had delicious avocado & mushrooms on toast & salad without cheese. The waitress was lovely & helpful so we decided to go back last night Thurs 5/7.
Different staff were very unwelcoming but we still ordered the same avo mushroom botanica toast & 2 dips. I kept mentioning that I’m vegan & the (couldn’t care less) waitress said normally the botanica toast comes with eggs but we said we had it the previous evening without so we said ‘no eggs & no cheese’. All sorted we thought.
The dips & crudités came are were good then the botanica toast arrived with eggs on it so we sent it back!
It came out again with an egg on it & we again sent it back saying I’m vegan & didn’t want eggs.
It came out a 3rd time, 30 seconds later & I asked if it was the same plate of food just with egg/s removed & the rude waitress said ‘no it’s freshly cooked’ hmm!
we were going to accept it but noticed it had cheese on it!!!!!
Awful service on this occasion & so disappointing.
Don’t go if/stay if staff are unwelcoming & rude.
We had wished the friendly helpful waitress had been on duty again.
Staff need training.
We paid for what we had & left.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The first impression we got, from the staff, when politely queueing outside, hoping to get seated, was that we were in the way. It then took quite a while to get the attention of the staff there and when we finally got a table, we were just left there to sit, unattended, with our menus, while the waiters were busy scrubbing tables and letting other guests in. After half an hour, and several attempts to get served, we decided to leave. Then after strolling the area for a while we decided to give it a second go and this time got seated faster and decided to put in an order straight away, while we had their attention, which worked out fine. However the service we got was very arrogant and non caring and the food was nothing special, plus I had the absolutely worst ginger lemonade I have ever tasted. So, if you are into passive aggressive and unattentive service and hipster coolness and you don't care much about what you eat or drink, this is your place. If not, then do yourself the favour and spare your visit to Fauna & Flora.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I recommend to breakfast for all Family. The good choice for children too.
Good portion and tasty.
The restaurant is closed on Monday.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely place and nice staff.
Fresh and delicious food. Great portions with fair price.
That detox juice will save your hangover