“Great grilled fish and meat”

Brasa de Sassoeiros
Ranked #922 of 5,122 Restaurants in Lisbon
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Apropriate service. Good food. Great wine list. Good deserts.
The environment is friendly and familiar.
Fair price and good quatily.

1  Thank Lion1906

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with 5 people on a weekend and the place was crowded as always, but since I booked ahead it was ok.

So...if you're going on a weekend BOOK AHEAD!

If you go during the week, getting a table shouldn't be an issue.

Large portions (you won't go hungry here), food is great, traditional Portuguese cuisine, lots of appetizers on the table right when you sit down to get you going.

I made the mistake of ordering another salad, as the side dishes didn't seem enough for all 5 of us...they weren't done bringing the side dishes. So the moral here is be careful how much you order.

Nice and pleasant atmosphere, if you're in the area give it a go, you won't regret it.

1  Thank RTQmark
Reviewed 7 December 2017

In fact , the title above sumarizes this Popular Restaurant just North to the "frontier" of Carcavelos. Stupendous fresh seafood and good meat dishes are available for prices in the mid-range of costs . Went here for 4 times in 2 weeks and was never betrayed on any of my choices : Try the "Carapaus Assados " ... You'll be back next day !

1  Thank GaiaGlobetrotter
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Superb popular Portuguese Cuisine : Instead of the grilled fresh Garoupa, me and my Wife decided for a dish of grilled "carapaus" (we almost could smell the Sea...!) with a side dish of green vegetables broiled, plus a salad of carrot plus letuce plus tomato plus beet. But qwhile we wayted, the usual and most wellcome goat cheese plus some slices of bread . For dessert ?... Nothing ! «Just 2 coffees and bill, please» We asked, before paying the total of 28 Euros ... ! Tomorrow we'll be back !

1  Thank IsabelG2184
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know what to say, other than it's a great restaurant with good food and service. On arrival you have some dishes that were amazing, but if you want a starter and main, it's too much. I went for the mussels, octopus and samosa, that was enough. I had the tuna as a main which was amazing, my wife had to carry me out... too much food.

The service was very good and the waiters were always looking to see if they could be of service. They also gave good recommendations!

We are moving to this area and now have found another great restaurant that we will regularly use.

Perfect!