“Wonderful apartment, wonderful place do stay in...”
other travellers have booked this property
living room
Get cozy beside the fire place.... Feel homie and read one of my books : )
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room
Get cozy beside the fire place....
Feel homie and read one of my books : )
living room
Ginginha ; One of my favorite Portuguese liquors. You can by it in the market.
Dining area
Lunch with market's products : )
Portuguese beautiful crafts. Love this sardine collection from Vista Alegre !
View from the Living room make us forget we are in the center of Cascais ...
View from the apartment
Path for bikers and walkers who want to be in touch with nature.
The path will lead you the a nice little farm with animals and fresh products to buy.
Feel your self at home and Buy fresh flowers in the market : )
Kitchen
Note board with guest's nice tips. Feel free to leave yours too !
Everything you need to have a nice time around the table after  going to the market down stairs
View from the laundry area.
Make your mornings nicer, and buy flowers to the kitchen : )
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
View from the 2 balconies in front of the bedrooms
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 1
Bedroom 1
bathroom 2
bathroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
mauisa201...
Cadenet, France
“Wonderful apartment, wonderful place do stay in Cascais! I loved it!”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The location is near downtown as I expected. I love to walk and it was a pleasure to cross the local market to reach any place I wanted to go by. Or to stay at the market for buying fruits and legumes and having something to eat before going back home.

At any time, any window I opened in the apartment I could see a beautiful country landscape. The sea, I prefered to look at it during all mornings!

I will keep this time inside my heart! Mauisa

Your age range 65+
28 Jul 2018
Mauisa!
Thank you for your lovely review!
It was really nice knowing you and I will be waiting for you to have our dinner together like I promised.
Wish you all the best and hope to see you again in Cascais,
Anna
Gunbritt...
“Lovely appartment”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The most perfect appartment for your stay in Cascais. You really feel like home in this big and cosy appartment. The location is perfect, near the city and the market, We just loved it!

5 Jun 2018
Thank you so much Gunbritt for your second stay at my appartment! Happy to know you feel like home here, and wish to see you again. Thanks for leaving the apt impeccable the way you did. Wish you all the best!
margarets...
County Cork, Ireland
“Stylish bright spacious apartment”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved everything about this apartment!! It's v central but in a v quiet location. It's v near the market so we had lovely fresh food. It's v welcoming - the owner left a list of things of restaurants to try - we would never have found some of these on our own, which made the stay even more special, as we felt we had a local guide. We loved the decor - it's quite arty - we felt v at home. There's lots of space and there's a balcony which gets the sun in the evening. I don't think I could ask for a more perfect place to stay in gorgeous Cascais. Thank you Anna and Gabriela.

19 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! And my apologies for the late answer! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to do the check in , but so happy that the recommendations were worth it and that Gabriela took good care of you.Thank you so much for choosing my apt, and hope next time we can meet in the check in ! Wish you all the best!
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

24 Sep 2017
Thank you Maria for your lovely review and thank you for your kindness of writing me after leaving the apt to tell me how it was. When it's not me doing the check ins , I really appreciate a feed back. Very happy to know that Gabriela did a nice check in and so happy that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to meet you in a next time in Cascais : )
John D
“Excellent home away from home”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We were pleasantly surprised when we first saw this apartment; the posted pictures do not show the spaciousness of the apartment. The kitchen is well equipped, the beds are very comfortable, and the living area is both lovely and cozy. Every room affords high visibility to the outdoors and the view is fantastic - a lovely pastoral scene complete with sheep and goats.
Cascais market is an easy 5 min walk and the Jumbo ( a store similar to a super WalMart) is a 10 min walk or a 5 Euro taxi. Cascais center, beach, and train station are a 10 min walk also. We stayed for 6 weeks and we're sorry to leave.
Finally, the owner was there to greet us when we arrived and gave us very comprehensive information about the Lisboa region. We tried all her restaurante recommendations and we were happy with every single one. At all times, she was available to help in any way. My wife had a medical problem and she arranged for an emergency meeting with one of the top doctors in the area.
We would definitely recommend this apartment for a stay in Cascais.

24 Sep 2017
I had the pleasure to have this couple staying in my home for 6 weeks. Wonderful communication, lovely conversation on the check in! They took care of the house as if it was their own. Really hope to see them again ! Very special guests : )
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing