“Lovely Apartment and Hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
living room
Get cozy beside the fire place.... Feel homie and read one of my books : )
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room
Get cozy beside the fire place....
Feel homie and read one of my books : )
living room
Ginginha ; One of my favorite Portuguese liquors. You can by it in the market.
Dining area
Lunch with market's products : )
Portuguese beautiful crafts. Love this sardine collection from Vista Alegre !
View from the Living room make us forget we are in the center of Cascais ...
View from the apartment
Path for bikers and walkers who want to be in touch with nature.
The path will lead you the a nice little farm with animals and fresh products to buy.
Feel your self at home and Buy fresh flowers in the market : )
Kitchen
Note board with guest's nice tips. Feel free to leave yours too !
Everything you need to have a nice time around the table after  going to the market down stairs
View from the laundry area.
Make your mornings nicer, and buy flowers to the kitchen : )
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
View from the 2 balconies in front of the bedrooms
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 1
Bedroom 1
bathroom 2
bathroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
LoveTrave...
“Lovely Apartment and Hosts”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was our second visit to Cascais and our first to this apartment. We really like the town and the area. This apartment was very conveniently situated for the old town, the shopping area, market and train station. (All within a 5 to 7 minute walk). The apartment is spacious and very comfortable with lovely furniture and every amenity you would need. Anna and Rodrigo were excellent hosts with lots of good ideas about restaurants and places to visit.
We like Cascais even more than we did before this visit and we plan to return there soon. We highly recommend this apartment.

5 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for this lovely review. We are both so happy that you had such a great time again In Cascais.We were very inspired for the date you were celebrating. Hope many years still to come and hope to see you again. Thank you also for the feed Back from the restaurants and the new tips!We will certainly try them! We wish you all the best!
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

6 Jul 2017
So many things to thank !...Thank you so much for the chocolates, for the little flower on the kitchen , for this lovely review, and for leaving the house so clean and neat. You took care of my place as if it was yours ! The 3 of you, will be more than welcome at my apartment again. Wish you all the best and hope to see you again, Anna.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

25 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for your review. I would also like to thank you for leaving the apartment so clean and organized. I will be changing the TV soon. I decided to do renovations on the kitchen first, witch I have done already , and TV will be my next step. Very happy to know that you enjoyed the view and location was practical for your family. Thank you once more for your kind review clarifying the location. You and your family will be more than well come in my apt again!
brownpood...
adelaide
“Not the location for over 60s”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

A pleasant apartment in the a respectable residential area of Cascais..
In need of a new TV.
Not the location for the over 60s as the walk is fine into town but you need a taxi to go home.
The apartment is too far away from the City centre, restaurants and tourist attractions.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review. The new TV will be considered. Location though, I am afraid you left the apartment without the explanations of how to get to the center. To get by car to the apt with your luggage, the car need to go up the hill. But my apt is situated on the down part of it. So easily , getting the lift to the garage, you will be in 3 minutes in Cascais Market, and consequently 5 minutes in the center of the Villa. So, it is absolutely not correct to say that the apt is far away from the city center, restaurants and specially tourist attractions when one of them, is practically below the building. Apology accepted for your booking cancellation on the check in day. The internet problem was solved but I understand that you couldn't be without internet that day. Hope that in spite of not being in my apt, you had a great time in Cascais.
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

6 May 2017
Thank you, for choosing my apartment . I am very happy to know that it felt all of your expectations . It will be a pleasure to have you and your family any time again . Wish you all the best !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing