“worse service ever_crooks”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2018

and they do not care, the lady that runs the place is a crook, she overcharged us with additional bottle of wine and she did the same with 2 other customers before us. I got a so called cannelloni that did not even remotely resembled the picture in the menu to be told the menu changes on a daily basis. the food is awful but the service is really bad, it takes time to serve as well. Just stay away from this place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant twice whilst visiting cascais the food was very good risotto and pasta akso good was the sangria.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

So arrived here with my husband and children. Got a table, ordered drinks, waited, waited and waited - 20 minutes later the waitress informs us in a very rude manner, that their rules are, NO DRINKS without placing a food order. If we had of been informed of this at the time maybe that’s acceptable, however to be told 20 minutes later, with an attitude is NOT. We promptly left the table on on viewers waiting for a table also left, after hearing the waitresses response. I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Came here as outside area was busy and we love an Italian restaurant with the kids , so decided to give it a go as it had a bit of buzz about it.
We had to eat inside as full outside. My god it was disaster. We were waiting ages....the waitress hadn’t a clue what was going on...when we ordered...she kept having to look at the menu to see exactly what I was pointing to. We ordered a bottle of “Chianti”... to which she asked..”is that red or White wine?”...we should have have left at that point. A waitress in a restaurant should know this...she might as well have asked if Sauvignon Blanca was white!
She was so grim that even the lady at table behind my husband looked at me in amazement and rolled her eyes at what was going on. There was a good 15mins or so..where nobody around us was eating.
The pasta was awful...it certainly didn’t taste Italian I can tell you. I had a tomato based dish...and I couldn’t even taste tomatoes. It was awful!
Avoid....a tourist trap place...get them in, get them out. Bad quality of food. Like I said in title...most un-Italian place I have ever been too.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We are here last night and to say the service is bad is an understatement. From the time we sat down to getting our food was just over an hour. Other people around us seemed to be in same position. Food wasn't anything special and could have been hotter. We had to ask for bill several times before we went inside to pay. Man who appeared to be a manager responded very sarcasticly when I complained. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant.